Login

russian armor

Solution for Allies vs OKW in Team Battles

8 Dec 2015, 01:42 AM

So many of you are struggling against the new OKW in 4v4 (95% win lel) and I too feel your pain. However, have no fear as I have found a solution to fighting the broken popcap that the volks/obers have and that is Guards Rifleman. That's right, their popcap was also reduced from 8 to 6 making it easier to spam them like the volks without fear of bleed. This unit also does a great job at fighting any light vehicle OKW can throw at you and also comes with grenades for FREE and can be upgraded with a PTRS.

Simply spamming guards is not enough though. You will need to supplement your men with mg's as well as conscripts for AT snares and Molotov's. So until they fix the popcap issues, I suggest players that want to win team battles or atleast have a fighters chance stick with the Russians and Guards.

Essentially what we're doing here is fighting fire with fire. This is not a solution to the problem that the patch created.
8 Dec 2015, 01:47 AM

Seems pretty solid to me. I mean, its not like Guards are locked into terrible doctrines. Only real worry would be munitions. DPs and grenades start to add up.
I'll take a note of this, and maybe give it a shot. Cheers.
8 Dec 2015, 02:16 AM

Seems pretty solid to me. I mean, its not like Guards are locked into terrible doctrines. Only real worry would be munitions. DPs and grenades start to add up.
I'll take a note of this, and maybe give it a shot. Cheers.

Valid points. The only real guards commander worth your time is Guard Motor. And yes, you can easily become munitions starved between molotovs, snares, grenades, and PTRS.
8 Dec 2015, 05:58 AM

PTRS is free, you pay for DP-28 lmg.
8 Dec 2015, 06:04 AM
Patrion 27

The only real guards commander worth your time is Guard Motor.

That is absolutely false.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight