Login

russian armor

Time for Statistics

PAGES (8)down
14 Dec 2015, 08:15 AM

I'm sorry you don't play enough to see the imbalance. And that is exactly why there was a hotfix patch against OKW yesterday. GG

Though this patch contains absurd fuel prices, I can't tell it wasn't appropriate. Time will tell. So I have no biased attitude towards this verry issue.

You're telling an allies player to build side upgrades to "react" to Axis build. So as an Allies player I have to think about what an Axis player builds. But as OKW, it's okay just to blob volks? I just click panzershrek upgrade if I see vehicles? So much for foresight and adaptability.

So everything I mentioned are "side upgrades". Bazzokas, captain, ZIS, AT grenades. I see.
From where I am standing, this rather looks like refusal to adapt your playing style and BO in connection with what your opponent is doing. You just want to keep your build order and that's it.
Fine, but don't blame your loss against an X minutes pz 2 on OKW and on the "lack of balance" then.
14 Dec 2015, 10:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2015, 03:52 AMHorasu
3v3 and 4v4 saw improvements as well. Axis still top, but the difference is no longer crushingly staggering. Interestingly enough, UKF spiked to highest winrate in 4v4 for today. Why?

UKF had about 30 games played, one single game will affect the winrate curve dramatically. As it is so few games played, the winrate curve will have extreme tops and downs.

Comparing it to OKW (>180 games played), that winrate curve will have much less extremes, but it's still few enough games for the winrate curve to fluctuate about 10% from day to day. You will get the most accurate statistics from the winrate over 1 week, but it's still flawed.

14 Dec 2015, 14:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2015, 08:15 AMJohnnyB

Though this patch contains absurd fuel prices, I can't tell it wasn't appropriate. Time will tell. So I have no biased attitude towards this verry issue.

So everything I mentioned are "side upgrades". Bazzokas, captain, ZIS, AT grenades. I see.
From where I am standing, this rather looks like refusal to adapt your playing style and BO in connection with what your opponent is doing. You just want to keep your build order and that's it.
Fine, but don't blame your loss against an X minutes pz 2 on OKW and on the "lack of balance" then.

Please... if you are talking about adaptability and balance... you're obviously not. You're subpar win statistics in a statistics thread. Seems like the one that's not adapting is you. The one that wants to keep his build order is Axis... volks volks volks volks volks KT. If there wasn't a lack of balance, why did they have to make a hotfix patch? Yes, keep defending fanboy. Oh if you check the OP OKW thread, KTs are still coming out at 16-19 minute. Wish I could have an Allied heavy tank at that time too. Too bad ours is locked behind CP. And in a month or two, you'll see that put on KT which will exemplify that this needed to be balanced but your refusal to listen because you want OPKW and tell Allies player like myself to l2p.

Thanks but not thanks. At least I'm part of the statistics in the statistics thread.
14 Dec 2015, 15:10 PM

Please... if you are talking about adaptability and balance... you're obviously not. You're subpar win statistics in a statistics thread. Seems like the one that's not adapting is you. The one that wants to keep his build order is Axis... volks volks volks volks volks KT. If there wasn't a lack of balance, why did they have to make a hotfix patch? Yes, keep defending fanboy. Oh if you check the OP OKW thread, KTs are still coming out at 16-19 minute. Wish I could have an Allied heavy tank at that time too. Too bad ours is locked behind CP. And in a month or two, you'll see that put on KT which will exemplify that this needed to be balanced but your refusal to listen because you want OPKW and tell Allies player like myself to l2p.

Thanks but not thanks. At least I'm part of the statistics in the statistics thread.

Go have a heavy at 20min, ill gladly taking Terminator rifles, m20, croc, no need to build base structures etc etc pp. In return. Do you see how f hilarious Cherry picking is?
14 Dec 2015, 15:59 PM

I used the 1v1 numbers.

Omg guys look at the UKF ninja buff.

No ninja buff. UKF is back on 0,44% win ratio in 1v1
14 Dec 2015, 16:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2015, 08:15 AMJohnnyB

Raising absurd fuel prices per cca 10%, reflect raising income from 66% to 100%. Still awesome deal.
And Relic forgot raising fuel for JgPzIV. Psssst ;)
14 Dec 2015, 16:29 PM

Go have a heavy at 20min, ill gladly taking Terminator rifles, m20, croc, no need to build base structures etc etc pp. In return. Do you see how f hilarious Cherry picking is?

Oh please... you hypocrite. You love "Terminator rifles" so much that all you play is Axis.... and I did get my 17 minute KT every game... that's why i'm 15/15 as OKW post Oct patch.
14 Dec 2015, 16:47 PM

The Hotfix is an improvement (thanks Relic).
However: Since cost of units reflects performance, why not increase the cost of OKW T4 and adjust vehicle prices accordingly?
I suggest changing Schwerer costs from 120 to 175 FU, P4 cost from 150 to 140FU, P5 cost from 200 to 180FU, KT cost from 310 to 280FU and giving it a 14CP lock.

Because if you loose your flakbase youre done.
Right now you have litlle chance of comeback whitch creates nice risk vs reward (putting too far - gg , puting in good spot - profil).

After your change nobody would put that flakbase outside base because of fear lossing it.

Just my 2 cents
14 Dec 2015, 16:47 PM

Oh please... you hypocrite. You love "Terminator rifles" so much that all you play is Axis.... and I did get my 17 minute KT every game... that's why i'm 15/15 as OKW post Oct patch.

1. I dont get how your post is related to my post
2.cool Story bro, just funny that most (3/4) of my axis games were played during september-November, aka the timeframe of allies uber opness. Maybe I just dont like to abuse broken units/factions?
14 Dec 2015, 18:35 PM

1. I dont get how your post is related to my post
2.cool Story bro, just funny that most (3/4) of my axis games were played during september-November, aka the timeframe of allies uber opness. Maybe I just dont like to abuse broken units/factions?

I am going to stop replying to you because YOU make no sense.

This thread was made because OKW/Axis were overbalanced with the support of statistics.

You go on a tangent telling me to l2p because we can't handle current OKW Build order.

I reply there's a lot less skill and more versatility in a shrek blob and you'd take "terminator rifles" over 17 min KT.

I play with all factions to show that I at least tried to see how certain units are OP and broken.

You fail to comprehend the creation of this thread and instead just defend Axis without substantial proof nor evidence especially in a statistics thread. Have you tried playing Allies after OKW revamp? If you actually have 50+ games since then, I'm sure you'd understand....
14 Dec 2015, 20:10 PM

Expect that stats to keep sliding as more and more people play OKW, better talent continuing to play OKW, talent leaving Allies to play OKW ('cause they keep hating to lose) and more less talent only playing as Allies.
14 Dec 2015, 22:23 PM

snip

Way to go man, it is very difficult to argue with some of these Axis only players. On topic, I think this patch overall made OKW somewhat lame. The teching became linear and the build order is nothing but 3 volks + Obers into Panther every game.
15 Dec 2015, 07:51 AM

I am going to stop replying to you because YOU make no sense.

This thread was made because OKW/Axis were overbalanced with the support of statistics.

You go on a tangent telling me to l2p because we can't handle current OKW Build order.

I reply there's a lot less skill and more versatility in a shrek blob and you'd take "terminator rifles" over 17 min KT.

I play with all factions to show that I at least tried to see how certain units are OP and broken.

You fail to comprehend the creation of this thread and instead just defend Axis without substantial proof nor evidence especially in a statistics thread. Have you tried playing Allies after OKW revamp? If you actually have 50+ games since then, I'm sure you'd understand....

Everybody bow before the 3v3 / 4v4 hero. He knows what balance means!

Chill dude, nobody told you L2P, I never saw such a thing in my writing. I see you want to cry your frustration around here, go ahead, I don't want to stop you, but you brought into discution the "19 minutes KT" and I don't remember defending that. I was responding to a guy who said that there are NO OPTIONS against Panzer 2 rush. Remember?!

And I am saying it again: As long as bazookas, captain, mines, ZIS and AT grenades exists, I claim my right to say this is bull.
You derailed the discutions to your 4v4 problems, and frankly, I couldn't care less about those.
15 Dec 2015, 07:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Dec 2015, 16:03 PMAradan

Raising absurd fuel prices per cca 10%, reflect raising income from 66% to 100%. Still awesome deal.
And Relic forgot raising fuel for JgPzIV. Psssst ;)

I am not saying it's a bad or a good deal. In fact, I am expecting other fuel price rises, including for JagdPanzer, because, you know, everything Axis have must be super ultra expensive, like maybe building one P4 and that's it. That is enough for an Axis faction. But still, it would be a balance problem for 4v4s because, you know, there will be 4 panzer 4s on the map wich will be blatantly OP...isn't it?
15 Dec 2015, 20:41 PM
Donator 11

OKW is a bad faction design. It was supposed to be an all offence faction, but relic fails to distinguish between defensive and offensive play, defence and offence is the same thing in coh2
16 Dec 2015, 11:01 AM

This patch was another case of "it took me 5 minutes to see how broken it is".

*sigh* Relic please
16 Dec 2015, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2015, 07:51 AMJohnnyB

Chill dude, nobody told you L2P, I never saw such a thing in my writing. I see you want to cry your frustration around here, go ahead, I don't want to stop you, but you brought into discution the "19 minutes KT" and I don't remember defending that. I was responding to a guy who said that there are NO OPTIONS against Panzer 2 rush. Remember?!

And I am saying it again: As long as bazookas, captain, mines, ZIS and AT grenades exists, I claim my right to say this is bull.
You derailed the discutions to your 4v4 problems, and frankly, I couldn't care less about those.

While these options do exist, the Luchs is currently too hard hitting for when it arrives. The Soviets are particularly screwed, as buying an AT gun at that point in the game will leave you lacking in the AI department. The 320 manpower the AT gun costs is desperately needed to get a guards squad, which with their PTRSes stand absolutely no chance at ALL against the Luchs.

The Americans, surprisingly enough, are the least screwed with their bazookas which are getting increasingly useful with every patch.

The Brits need a snare, but even then getting it in there versus a good player will be an extremely costly operation.
17 Dec 2015, 08:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Dec 2015, 07:51 AMJohnnyB

Lol, he is better than you in every department in this game including your beloved faction. :D
I know being a good player doesn't necessarily make you good a balancing and vis-versa but honestly you are less than average in this game, one sided player and completely bias in your opinion every time balance questions are evoked. I could probably make statistics on your reply history to prove it :D

Statistics are pretty clear something is wrong with OKW. Before the patch, OKW was a bit UP in 1vs1 and strong in teamgames, now it is OP in almost all game modes and people (except Johnny) know that since OKW is the most played faction by a huge margin in every single modes.

17 Dec 2015, 08:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2015, 08:12 AMEsxile

Lol, he is better than you in every department in this game including your beloved faction. :D
I know being a good player doesn't necessarily make you good a balancing and vis-versa but honestly you are less than average in this game, one sided player and completely bias in your opinion every time balance questions are evoked. I could probably make statistics on your reply history to prove it :D

Statistics are pretty clear something is wrong with OKW. Before the patch, OKW was a bit UP in 1vs1 and strong in teamgames, now it is OP in almost all game modes and people (except Johnny) know that since OKW is the most played faction by a huge margin in every single modes.

nahhh if you make statistics about his posting history, he will ask you to make a video to prove it....
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS