Login

russian armor

British are now useless

5 Dec 2015, 17:22 PM

Brits were a good faction at the beginning. But with successive patch, RELIC has nerfed units, rendering them useless (WASP? nerfed, Centaur ? Nerfed) or has augmented the price ... This game should be paper, rock, scissors. Well it is, for the allied players. Axis units are just good againts everything. A Vickers in a batiment, don't even bother to flank, just run straight to it with your grenadiers and throw a fire grenade. The canon of a tank, good against vehicules AND infantry. Retreat a vicker team (they take forever). Retreat a MG42 team, almost instataneous. A puma with no veterancy damaging easily a Sherman ... The game is in a sad state. Allies are just there for "faire valoir", so axis players can feel good. You need a very skilled team to beat axis beginners ...
5 Dec 2015, 17:37 PM

+100
5 Dec 2015, 17:51 PM

The biggest problem with Brits is dealing with garrisoned units. No incendiary nades, no useful mortar, wasp useless in late game, centaur from wiping machine to tickling machine agasint buildings.

+100

Your rage-quit yesterday after 5 or 6mins :luvDerp:
5 Dec 2015, 17:57 PM

Brits just went on major sale over Black Friday. Just in time, amirite?:megusta:
5 Dec 2015, 18:05 PM

The biggest problem with Brits is dealing with garrisoned units. No incendiary nades, no useful mortar, wasp useless in late game, centaur from wiping machine to tickling machine agasint buildings.

Your rage-quit yesterday after 5 or 6mins :luvDerp:

I'never rage quit ever sorry. Must be another reason if i quited early.

Droppers are the real problem.
5 Dec 2015, 19:22 PM
Donator 11

Brits are pretty useless, OKW is able to out tech all factions meaning that Brits have very little to stop the beat down. The issue since there is no resource limitations with no cost incrase OKW has access to all of its tool box at all times. This coupled with the piss poor accuracy of the piat, the lack of an early snare, bad emplacements, slow rolling early game, means that they dont rly have counters to OKW.

With the changes to OKW, they can play almost hyper aggressively as they aren't limited in any resources (before they would float MP) as they have better units, vet, and tech costs.

fixing brits would require you fix OKW then adjust. I will say emplacements are bad and so are piats but I would change OKW first then change brits
5 Dec 2015, 19:26 PM

Brits are a joke now.
5 Dec 2015, 19:35 PM

Permanently Banned
I disagree, they perform pretty decent. Though its not a good idea to go churchills.
5 Dec 2015, 19:36 PM

I disagree , although I think they might be the worse 1v1 faction.
JLI
5 Dec 2015, 19:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 19:36 PMCafo
I disagree , although I think they might be the worse 1v1 faction.

+1
5 Dec 2015, 20:31 PM

for real !! give centauro back to oppipi like on alpha that could kill pumas and ht and wipe full squads on retreat ^^
relic for balancing this game it's a nightmare because they love or bad comments so they can laugh about or suggestions and call us noobs ^^
i'm guessing that i'm tired of the same story all the time on coh2
6 Dec 2015, 04:09 AM

i would hope allies would get level playing field stuff and or stats as much as the axis guys do but instead we're being pushed backward instead of forward
6 Dec 2015, 04:21 AM

The biggest problem of the brits is the insane amount of popcap sappers & sections take.
6 Dec 2015, 04:41 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I guess you could say

they're swiss cheese

:snfPeter::snfPeter: ahahaha :snfPeter: :snfPeter:
6 Dec 2015, 04:53 AM

Cleaned this thread up, please keep this on topic. :)
6 Dec 2015, 05:09 AM

It's true, Brits need a buff, but they weren't designed to be played the way they were in the previous patches.
6 Dec 2015, 07:16 AM

But the problem is that non of the "intended" strat for Brit really works, like emplacements are really map dependent, base arty + light vehicle sux ball, and so on.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 45
unknown 8
United States 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %