Login

russian armor

Changed in Air Support Doctrine

4 Dec 2015, 17:23 PM

Hello everybody

Well, I not the only one who is shocked by changes in this doctrine. I loved possibility to change fuel into ammunition, but now...
I doon't udnestand - this changes - is that bad thing or good thing? What do you think?
6 Dec 2015, 02:02 AM

I think it's perfect for those matches of random player v. AI and custom battles where you're floating so much manpower that you can just spam the ability on fuel/muni points. However, I think the ability sucks bad when you take it to the PvP scene, like 1v1, where you're not going to waste your time (and manpower you're obviously low on!) calling for this ability. It just never happens, and is most definitely not as good as being able to click a button to transfer fuel to ammunition. It all really comes down to player preference, I myself like it as I do a lot of custom battles and random v. AI, but for those who like to PvP 1v1 and 2v2, it's completely useless.
6 Dec 2015, 02:14 AM

Relic's stated reason of limiting abilities that offered no counter-play is perfectly logical and it was a change that was a long time coming.

It's a great thing. IMO
6 Dec 2015, 02:59 AM

My problem at the change is that now all Commander looks similar. And there are no opportunities to use different strategies by Commander selection.
Shortly I hate the result of the change!
6 Dec 2015, 07:26 AM

Yeah in general I don't really like generalization like this, part of vCOH charm is asymmetrical balance, as for resources manipulation, anybody remember Blitz resource? Brit truck bonus? Supply yard upgrade? Why none of that stuff comes to COH2?
6 Dec 2015, 11:03 AM

I think it's perfect for those matches of random player v. AI and custom battles where you're floating so much manpower that you can just spam the ability on fuel/muni points. However, I think the ability sucks bad when you take it to the PvP scene, like 1v1, where you're not going to waste your time (and manpower you're obviously low on!) calling for this ability. It just never happens, and is most definitely not as good as being able to click a button to transfer fuel to ammunition. It all really comes down to player preference, I myself like it as I do a lot of custom battles and random v. AI, but for those who like to PvP 1v1 and 2v2, it's completely useless.

That is what I wanted to hear. Yeah... Not this doctrine is useless but it was soo cool in the past. Why they killed this doctrine?.. I don't like this changes.
My fav doctrine in CoH1 was Terror doctrine. I can not find something similar in CoH2...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★