Login

russian armor

OKW OP?

4 Dec 2015, 22:13 PM

In 3v3 its just ridiculous how overpowered OKW is at the moment. I've played two rounds back to back today where the axis team got out kingtigers at MINUTE 12. Its quite easy, 1 person goes CAS and drops fuel to the axis player who gets the kingtiger quicker than I can even get a cromwell. Plus, the amount of Kubelwagons squad wiping squads retreating all the way to the base is insane. Really dissapointed in this patch.
4 Dec 2015, 22:55 PM

its time for germans kids im out, see u in next patch or in another playable times
4 Dec 2015, 23:13 PM

I'm willing to believe a lot in this thread but kubel spam?

LOL trust me, I'm more of an allies player since I had better win rates with them.. Got very pissed off to my -4 streak and switched to OKW for fun. Spammed 5 kubels in the first 3 minutes and those kubels killed 26 enemies in 3 minutes!!!! I might have the replay to upload!
5 Dec 2015, 00:07 AM

Permanently Banned
The resource rate should have never been changed.
aaa
5 Dec 2015, 03:20 AM

clicked abstain. After some games i think OKW is broken.
There was person permabanned for insulting developers. But i kind agree with him.

I just dont understand why dont they count full cost of OKW tech tree and find out that its very cheap. That allow them to get a lot more units in mid game while you buy minimum 3 (ussualy 4 buildings) for 800/210.
OH tree is also cheap since they 95% of the time they dont build t4, 50% dont build T3 nor T4
5 Dec 2015, 04:26 AM

Locking those volk fire grenades behind fuel unlock would be nice. Volks can spam those and infiltration grenades as often as they'd like.
5 Dec 2015, 05:37 AM

Can mod/OP remake poll with some level of objectivity?

Middle option nullifies the validity of the 121 votes that had to be deleted...
5 Dec 2015, 05:44 AM
Patrion 14

Can mod/OP remake poll with some level of objectivity?

Middle option nullifies the validity of the 121 votes that had to be deleted...

They can do it if they want too. Otherwise just make another thread a week from now to get better results.
aaa
5 Dec 2015, 05:52 AM

FFS why is this sov T3 have to be build every game? Light vehicles are strong only if they are unprepared for it. If you see his double ATG and other AT shit you must be an idiot to tech to light vehicles. 240/85 down the drain.
OKW build whatever they want 2 tier no upgrades tech tree. lol.

If you want those light vehicles play make requirment for OKW to build 5 kubels to unlock anything bigger
5 Dec 2015, 05:57 AM

I just got home, i seriously dont' think i ever want to play another faction then the OKW!
5 Dec 2015, 07:03 AM

they just need a few adjustments mp wise.. I haven't had to much issues with their armour in 2v2... can see it being a prob 3v3+
5 Dec 2015, 07:33 AM

They are only a problem in 4 vs 4.
USF can handle the luchs very well if it chooses to with AT gun or bazookas.And can still make OKW pay for not having suppression unit.
UKF needs to use vickers and AT gun vs them like Wehr does vs usf.
And soviet maxim/zis with cons and mortar.

All allied players have not made a transition to the new required playstyle.AT gun and machine guns are must vs OKW ,plain light vehicles against them are not useful at all.A straight sherman/centaur/suppression vehicle would be much better.

But i still think panther should be locked behind another upgrade.

5 Dec 2015, 07:45 AM

They are only a problem in 4 vs 4.
USF can handle the luchs very well if it chooses to with AT gun or bazookas.And can still make OKW pay for not having suppression unit.
UKF needs to use vickers and AT gun vs them like Wehr does vs usf.
And soviet maxim/zis with cons and mortar.

All allied players have not made a transition to the new required playstyle.AT gun and machine guns are must vs OKW ,plain light vehicles against them are not useful at all.A straight sherman/centaur/suppression vehicle would be much better.

But i still think panther should be locked behind another upgrade.

And KT needs CP requirement, just got a 16 min KT it's just rofl :snfPeter:

it's funny because he can hit the field way sooner :snfPeter:
5 Dec 2015, 08:48 AM

I've said long long time ago that KT should be combined with CPs, for example, you need 13CPs to call it, but who cares, 14min KT is fun :snfPeter:
5 Dec 2015, 08:54 AM

Change title to OPKW ? it looks much more cheesy :D
5 Dec 2015, 09:00 AM

OKW for me, always been easy to game.Now for me it is super easy (click-click, I won) faction. Balance completely destroyed. Thank Relic. Out to play Rainbow Six Siege
5 Dec 2015, 21:23 PM

Came here from official COH2 forum, since it's down.

Wanted to share my appreciation of the OKW faction.

The Kubel is just simply broken, no doubt about that, it makes no sense that fast units such be allowed to cap, let alone faster then regular infantry.

In 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4, the greater resource float hugely benefits them, they are currently the only faction that has AT from Tier 1 this combined with tech skipping, makes it extremely comfortable and easy for OKW to break out heavy counters to anything allies can put out. Allies need to painstakingly tech evg from infantry equipment to vehicles. Why are OKW being given a free pass when they no longer suffer the resource handicap of old?

Soviets can handle themselves quite well, if the commander options are well chosen. However USF will be facing ridiculous odds, since all their counters are quite squishy. UKF early game is very lackluster and too reliant on MG that can easily be bum rushed by 2 or 3 volk squads head on and then flame naded to death.

I hope this gets sorted out soon. I like all fashions, but i don't see the enjoyment of such constant unbalance.

On the plus side (lol), OKW now can actually survive those famous early base rushes.
5 Dec 2015, 23:31 PM

Came here from official COH2 forum, since it's down.

Wanted to share my appreciation of the OKW faction.

The Kubel is just simply broken, no doubt about that, it makes no sense that fast units such be allowed to cap, let alone faster then regular infantry.

The kubel is a unit that is starting to annoy me. I don't think i have played a game where it wasn't present, mind you I largely play asians, or chinese to be more specific and they have a certain type of playstyle..

I just played a game where I came from 3 directions, 2 rifles and 2 re, surrounded the kubel almost point blank range, it sustained fire for probably 1.5 secs then just reversed up the road with a slither of health, whilest I lost 2 rifle models. It used to be easier to kill with that kind of maneuver.

Yesterday, captain fires two zook volleys,medium range, misses. Wtf how small is it target size.

Another game, kubel takes a shell from easy 8, survives. wtf.

Kubel also seems to do good damage against green cover. I had full health rifles in green cover shooting at kubel in open, lost 3 models while kubel maybe lost 33% health. Had it not got stuck on light object trying to get away i would not have killed it at that time.

Do not attempt to counter if you are in negative cover(ie roads) it will simply fuck you up and you will never get near it due to speed on roads.

Damage output is really quite good. It will easily solo a squad given right circumstances, and it drops models at a fairly constant rate.

I really think it needs a fuel cost. Its a bit too good atm, and to those that will argue the contrary, if it is not good why is it present in every game I play..
5 Dec 2015, 23:58 PM

*Poll is now closed to preserve first day overreactions****(votings)

6 Dec 2015, 03:05 AM

OKW buffs were not enough. Making lots of Volks with Shreks and rushing a Luchs into armor is too challenging to pull off and not rewarding enough. Once you get to the point where you can squeak out one mediocre tank the game is lost because you have no way of denying a large amount of territory to the enemy for free. I suggest Volks MP cost be included with tech, 0 MP to reinforce once a building is researched. I also think that reaching T3 as OKW should be rewarded with a free Obers squad, just like the USF Lt. but only in late game. This would make it more fair.

Because they are a powerful elite army of the reich I also think commander abilities should be free so I can spend more munis on Shreks and sweepers to counter OP USF mines. Plus it would open up more playstyles .

All in all bad patch that Allied Fanboys will love because they'll effortlessly win big team games. 0/10, lelic.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
Korea, Republic Of 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment