Should we delay to test more?
Option Distribution Votes
38%
62%
Total votes: 55
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
2 Dec 2015, 02:38 AM
Donator 11

Currently the future patch releasing on the 3rd seems like it needs more work. Bug fixes are good but some of the changes seem like they need more work and testing such as OKW fuel costs and simple bugs like the Bren Vikers K gun.

I would rather wait for these changes and allow more testing to ensure that these changes don't have serious knock off effects then be stuck with a poor patch that we get stuck with for over a month.

We simply need more testing
2 Dec 2015, 02:40 AM

What do you mean "we"? Do you work for relic? Nah I've just ordered a train of popcorn:gimpy:

LOL
2 Dec 2015, 02:48 AM

I'd like to see the Bren Vickers K suppression ability bug (I assume that's what you're referring to) fixed as well. On paper it seems like a great ability but it constantly bugging out and wasting 10 Muni is so aggravating.

Far as the patch goes I'm fine with them rolling it out. Patches and hot fixes seem to be coming with more regular frequency these days so anything blatantly OP *should* be fixed quickly. I think Relic is happy enough that more testing won't change much and only more widespread play by the community will really be the "testing" thats needed.
2 Dec 2015, 04:11 AM

2 Dec 2015, 04:15 AM

I think a patch of this size should have had more than a month of testing. Practically redesigning a whole faction, and the changes to the other on top of it, warrant a longer trial period. It takes like a year for Relic to design a new faction, so I think it should definitely take more than a month to redesign a current one.
2 Dec 2015, 04:45 AM
Patrion 27

Well, some of the changes like the Kubel were in the UKF Alpha and have already had some testing.
2 Dec 2015, 07:12 AM

Well, some of the changes like the Kubel were in the UKF Alpha and have already had some testing.

But it seems like everyone who played that said it was a terrible mechanic, and Relic ignored them and are doing it anyway.

I'm pretty nervous about this patch. I agree that a complete faction revamp could have used more testing / preview time than a normal patch. No doubt OKW is going to be broken and/or exploitable in some significant way, and Relic will probably have to rush out a hotfix on December 7.

I don't see why they couldn't have done two months of OKW revamp testing, while still releasing the December 3 patch with the new commanders and usual bug fixes / nerfs / buffs to various units and commanders.
2 Dec 2015, 07:15 AM

No. its fine. Believe me , I tried patch and it looed OK. OKW get finnally shock unit. Like allies get.

Only chnge i dont like is IS nerf , but I think it is unintended by relic because this change was not in testing mod.
2 Dec 2015, 07:37 AM

What is the point of this thread?
Are you gonna delay a tomorrow patch with all the logistic already engaged with a discussion?
W8&see, complain of what you have and not of hat you will probably enevtually maybe have.

BTW, what is that vicker bug you are refering to?

Kozo.
2 Dec 2015, 07:40 AM

Absolutely no?
2 Dec 2015, 08:30 AM
Donator 22

i dont think we have any say on this matter tbh

+1
2 Dec 2015, 10:03 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I think it is a decent time to put it out. Hopefully they do a really minor patch before christmas to address all the issues this one is sure to cause
2 Dec 2015, 11:42 AM

Yes, it should be delayed.

2 Dec 2015, 12:10 PM
Senior Caster Badge

What do you mean "we"? Do you work for relic? Nah I've just ordered a train of popcorn:gimpy:

LOL

There are a number of people in the community including myself that work very closely with Relic staff in different departments. Everything from balance to community request and player bans.

So yes. If a poll like this produced substantial results Relicans would view it seriously.

I hope you enjoyed your popcorn... I'm literally not eating any until Star Wars is released in December Kreygasm
2 Dec 2015, 12:19 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Btw.. I'm not suggesting there's any chance of Relic delaying this patch LOL!

Let's be serious here... but in general, community polls and so on can be looked at seriously
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★