Login

russian armor

Capping Order on Faymonville Approach

29 Nov 2015, 20:32 PM

On this map I'm torn between rushing RE into centre building, calling fuel with rifle and then moving in to support centre, or capping fuel with REs and spreading out like Classic USF.

Whatever I do, it ends with either a Sniper or Kubel killing my map control because I can't flank properly due to map design and bad capping.

Assuming 3 rifle>M20, what's optimal capping order on this map that maintains the standard multi pronged aggression, but still lets me rush M20 and have munis for grenades?
30 Nov 2015, 16:10 PM

I don't like that map at all... Can't help you.
30 Nov 2015, 17:24 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Take the middle take the middle take the middle, if you don't you're fucked
that should give you the left fuel if you're on the west, just make sure u don't lose middle building or you're fucked

If your east then it's actually easy since the fuel is like right next to you, and the muni is really close too. But again that goes back to holding the middle so you don't get cutoff from the left side resourcez

But anyway back to west spawn, once u cap the middle and your 'natural' fuel Then cap the sides with RE's once u get a light vehicle to clear the flanks of scumbag volks n shit

Maps like this is why I go 3 RE 3 rifle. First RE takes the building, second caps the west fuel, muni, and vp, and that far territory point.

Third goes north-east towards the muni point and the Vp Near the fountain

Meanwhile while they're capping the 3 rifles plus that one RE holding the building can HOLD the middle, and maybe even push the east fuel.

If they go for the west fuel then you should be able to react and push them off easily
30 Nov 2015, 20:37 PM

Take the middle take the middle take the middle, if you don't you're fucked
that should give you the left fuel if you're on the west, just make sure u don't lose middle building or you're fucked

If your east then it's actually easy since the fuel is like right next to you, and the muni is really close too. But again that goes back to holding the middle so you don't get cutoff from the left side resourcez

But anyway back to west spawn, once u cap the middle and your 'natural' fuel Then cap the sides with RE's once u get a light vehicle to clear the flanks of scumbag volks n shit

Maps like this is why I go 3 RE 3 rifle. First RE takes the building, second caps the west fuel, muni, and vp, and that far territory point.

Third goes north-east towards the muni point and the Vp Near the fountain

Meanwhile while they're capping the 3 rifles plus that one RE holding the building can HOLD the middle, and maybe even push the east fuel.

If they go for the west fuel then you should be able to react and push them off easily

3 RE 3 Rifle...thanks, this actually makes sense. I'm just stuck in either rifle centric or RE centric bos, never thought of having the same amount.

I think Airborne>Captain>Sherman would work, dropping HMG for REs to put into middle.

Will report back when i do it
30 Nov 2015, 21:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Nov 2015, 16:10 PMEsxile
I don't like that map at all... Can't help you.

So why da fak, did you post right here dude?!
2 Dec 2015, 04:09 AM

Either take the middle or take the top. The bot requires you own the middle due to cut off placement.

Also a good idea to invest in building counters a little earlier than normal due to how effective house MG's are on this map.
2 Dec 2015, 20:25 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

(enters room) No additional input on capping order but I just want to say OSTRUPPEN DOCTRINE!!! (runs)
2 Dec 2015, 20:30 PM
Senior Social Media Manager Badge

Kubels are going to change roles on this map drastically. Instead of forcing off middle, you can aggressively harrass the cutoff. Keep that in mind when you play USF.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★