Login

russian armor

Please send me your December Balance Preview Replays

29 Nov 2015, 17:46 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Hi guys, we're pretty keen to cast some December Balance Preview replays but they're basically impossible to come across. If anyone has any good replays that would make a good cast, please post them here or PM me.
29 Nov 2015, 17:53 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Hi guys, we're pretty keen to cast some December Balance Preview replays but they're basically impossible to come across. If anyone has any good replays that would make a good cast, please post them here or PM me.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/44979/company-of-flames-2-vs-brad-from-relic-dec-balance-preview

When I watched the replay though it had "sync error" all over the screen. Not sure how you can get around that
29 Nov 2015, 17:55 PM

29 Nov 2015, 17:55 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Thanks for sending it in, though I actually tried watching that replay. I could have dealt with the Sync Error Message, but about 10 minutes in you'll realise the replay is actually broken and stops working properly. Must have been played in the previous version of the balance mod.

I also found a 2v2 posted by Brad RE, but the replay was pretty boring and someone drops like two thirds in.
29 Nov 2015, 18:04 PM

Price/Barton played Paul and myself in a cheese edition of the patch. Pretty sure Price saved it, plus it turned out to be a close and exciting game. I'll try and get it after work today.

Found it on prices' twitch - best I can do: patch preview
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS