Login

russian armor

Luftwaffe supply doctrine

28 Nov 2015, 09:15 AM
Benefactor 115

Just curious to see what everyone opinion on it is

At the moment it's my favorite 2v2 commander for OST as I play it somewhat similar to CAS. spam munitions and a fuel drop here and there for my OKW team mate.

I love this commander since I can spam countless recon planes, incendiary planes (to cause retreats) and stuka dive bombs.

Shame it's getting nerfed next patch.
28 Nov 2015, 12:17 PM
Patrion 28

luftwaffe has bee ok since they fixed the bullshit with medic drops although the stuka is way the fuck OP right now. it's pretty map dependent though and was very good with OKW
28 Nov 2015, 12:37 PM
Patrion 14

It got nerfed because lendlease couldn't compete for the longest path for any AA to shoot it down department. Mostly because 'counter play.'

As if picking up the crates wasn't counter play enough.

I'd just prefer lendlease supply drop be buffed; instead of nerfing the counter part to make them both suck.
28 Nov 2015, 12:38 PM
28 Nov 2015, 13:07 PM

now that the planes can be shot down to allow 'counter play', is it ok to allow the crates to be only picked up by axis team only, coz it will be really cruel to have 3 planes shot down and the 2 crates that did come down ended up with conscripts or commandos or whatnot. Also remember now it will cost 200manpower instead of 50feul for the coversion, and whermacht is always very manpower straved.
28 Nov 2015, 15:51 PM

It's kinda interesting cause on some maps the change will actually be really mininal. For example of your dropping fuel on langres, it'll still come in a very short flight path. I also suspect that if you call it in on lieurnex that it will have a short flight path thanKS to where the points are located in relation to the boundaries of the map. Would be worth test g on all the maps before you just disregard the commander next patch
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★