Login

russian armor

War Spoils

22 Nov 2015, 01:37 AM

Dear Relic,

Please for the love of god fix the god awfull War Spoil system that you dare call 'rewarding'. I have been playing OKW since it's release, yet I have gotten nothing but duplicates of useless bulletins or duplicate commanders.(7 duplicates of two 'rare' commanders) Most of the time some players get 3 drops, and others get completely nothing. Sometimes I play a few hours straight and I get nothing. But a friend of mine that plays one game that lasts 20 minutes gets 3 drops. To add insult to injury, your treacherous 'system' has given me nothing but British bulletins since the brit release or duplicates of said brit bulletins (yes even then you duplicate :foreveralone: ). Now granted some of these british bulletins are very good and I would most certainly use them, IF I HAD BOUGHT THE BRITISH FACTION.

For christ's sake Relic, you advertised this to the public and to gaming sites during interviews as a system that would reward players. It doesn't reward you with anything but duplicates or bulletins for armies you don't have. Heck, it doesn't even guarantee a 100% bulletin for the faction you are playing, it is totally and utterly random and will most of the time give you nothing to write home about. I can't believe anyone up there thought this was a great and fully working system before you launched it.

For once, stop the money grabbing and please give back to the community. We have been with you for longer than other communities would have done for any other company or game, but quite frankly, you guys are pushing very hard.

Relic :foreveralone:
22 Nov 2015, 01:42 AM

I think Kyle mentioned that a new system was in the final approval stages and should be rolling out some time early next year.
22 Nov 2015, 01:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 01:42 AMhhhhh
I think Kyle mentioned that a new system was in the final approval stages and should be rolling out some time early next year.

He did now?

But they also said they would never give USF a heavy tank and what do you know. I am doubtfull
Phy
22 Nov 2015, 09:40 AM

Give us trading for the love of gods.
22 Nov 2015, 10:27 AM

Trading would solve many problems.
22 Nov 2015, 10:45 AM
Patrion 14

So, its true. War Effort cimfirimid :hyper:
22 Nov 2015, 11:10 AM

+978463453452 to OP
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10