Login

russian armor

Upcoming add-ons.

21 Nov 2015, 20:12 PM

Well, I odont like this dlc system so much. but I think that is best way to sell videogames today. Otherways you will face what happened with THQ...
But I've bought CoH2 and all add-ons on the sales in Steam and that was not soo expensive.
I think Relic could make new add-on for coh2. There is already western front + eastern front and 5 factions. United StatesUSUS, UKGBGB, USSRsovietssoviets and 2 factions of Third Reichwehrwehr. But I suppose OKW and Wehrmacht that is not only Germany. For example, Nazis also recruited troops and resources for vehicle producing from Austria. In the beginning of the war Third Reich already was much more bigger than Wiemar Republic before it. But other allies of 3th Reich was to weak for adding them as additional faction to CoH2 (for example, Italy failed almost everywhere. And Wehrmachtwehrwehr helped them in Africa, Greece and on the territory of Italy - so LOL). But maybe could be nice to see one more Axis faction in the game and some African maps. But I dont know which faction id could be :D What do you think? ^_^
Also pacific front is better to see in additional campaign (and maybe theater of war pack with some co-op scenarios). Why? because pacific warfare was pretty different from European battles. So - that will be pretty different game. Also, Japan almost didnt have any normal tanks. They captured China with their tanks because China hadnt any tanks at all (also, their army and their country was still in the previous century). :hansSTUG:
But I really wish to see Paficic battles and African battles and one more and last one axis faction. Then it will be game of my dream :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★