Login

russian armor

Rest in Pepperonies OKW

18 Nov 2015, 14:00 PM

OKW is the weakest faction in the game. While 1vs1 are still manageable, choosing OKW in team games is suicide.

The resource penalty is crippling. The vet bonuses are too weak to compensate. In some cases OKW vet five is weaker than regular vet three. In most other cases it is only marginally better but definitely not "two levels of vet"-better. The requirements for OKW vet are also higher than for the regular vet of other factions. Eventually being a harder to get (for the same bonuses others get at vet 3).

Their mainline infantry does not even scale well - even with 5 levels of vet.

OKW tanks have been nerfed quite hard. Wasn´t the initial design of OKW better units for less resource income? Well, meanwhile Brits just steamroll OKW with (even the nerfed) Churchills.

Panthers and their rate of fire coupled with the health of a T-34/85 are ridiculous for 175 fuel.

Going for the mechanized command vehicle first is instant suicide.

I feel something needs to be done. OKW has become lackluster in every aspect. Their vet needs to be adjusted or the resource penalty needs to be significantly reduced or removed entirely.
18 Nov 2015, 14:40 PM

nah they are fine
18 Nov 2015, 14:42 PM

nah they are fine

Are you trolling or just a fanboi?

They are not fine at all.
Phy
18 Nov 2015, 14:45 PM

While 1vs1 are still manageable, choosing OKW in team games is suicide.

Aaaaand I stopped to read.
18 Nov 2015, 14:46 PM

I can share you feel boi, OKW lover feels the same. For me it feels for a while like shooting with popcorn.

Luchs and Flak halftreck get also nerft through squad spreading. Mechenizes Company is just like shooting your own knee. :(

You get just overwhelmed by inf and all what you can offer is Volk Inf to it. The MG is dorctrinal, cheap in cost, but only dealing supression makes the enemy not really pay for bad movement.

Playing against USF is at the moment just a Horror! Also UKF inf reinforce cost get redcuced to 28 to deal with ostspam, BUT what do every other Faction and strat against this cheap reinforce cost? I really want to know this!
18 Nov 2015, 14:47 PM

They need some buff, they are curretnly the weakes faction.
18 Nov 2015, 14:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2015, 14:42 PMGdot

Are you trolling or just a fanboi?

They are not fine at all.

i guess you haven't seen my previous posts

18 Nov 2015, 14:50 PM

I love flame hetzer. Its warm and cute.

Like whole OKW, actually. Stylish faction, whose elite units doomed to be stomped by brutally op regular allied stuff.
18 Nov 2015, 14:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2015, 14:45 PMPhy

Like I give a single fuck about the opinion of someone with Soviet propaganda pics in his avatar and signature.
18 Nov 2015, 14:55 PM

Like I give a single fuck about the opinion of someone with Soviet propaganda pics in his avatar and signature.

Ya he is probably in to much deep love with them to feel OKW's pain :foreveralone:
18 Nov 2015, 15:05 PM

OKW is the weakest faction in the game. While 1vs1 are still manageable, choosing OKW in team games is suicide.

The resource penalty is crippling. The vet bonuses are too weak to compensate. In some cases OKW vet five is weaker than regular vet three. In most other cases it is only marginally better but definitely not "two levels of vet"-better. The requirements for OKW vet are also higher than for the regular vet of other factions. Eventually being a harder to get (for the same bonuses others get at vet 3).

Their mainline infantry does not even scale well - even with 5 levels of vet.

OKW tanks have been nerfed quite hard. Wasn´t the initial design of OKW better units for less resource income? Well, meanwhile Brits just steamroll OKW with (even the nerfed) Churchills.

Panthers and their rate of fire coupled with the health of a T-34/85 are ridiculous for 175 fuel.

Going for the mechanized command vehicle first is instant suicide.

I feel something needs to be done. OKW has become lackluster in every aspect. Their vet needs to be adjusted or the resource penalty needs to be significantly reduced or removed entirely.

rofl:snfPeter:

http://coh2chart.com/

OKW in team games is far from suicide, it's where OKW is still alive when you can rely on your allies for supression and other help :snfPeter:

But yeah spread BS :snfPeter:
18 Nov 2015, 15:09 PM

i guess you haven't seen my previous posts

Damnit - I got got.
18 Nov 2015, 15:16 PM
Patrion 310

Whats the point of the thread then? Assuming we don't care about the opinion of someone who is so one sided (and has been for quite some time).
18 Nov 2015, 15:30 PM

Whats the point of the thread then? Assuming we don't care about the opinion of someone who is so one sided (and has been for quite some time).
I´m not running into other peoples threads posting "Lol didn´t read!". He´s just trying to sabotage it. If you didn´t read it, there is no reason to post. You can´t take part in the discussion.

I like how the Allied fans escape the points I made. OKW is weak. I think they are managable in 1vs1s despite the weaknesses. Yet in 2v2s where Brits and others snowball, they are not viable. 2x Ost is so much better than Ost + OKW.

Neither are you posting anything with content. Tell me how the resource penalty is still justifiable.
18 Nov 2015, 15:35 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2015, 15:05 PMShanka

rofl:snfPeter:

http://coh2chart.com/

OKW in team games is far from suicide, it's where OKW is still alive when you can rely on your allies for supression and other help :snfPeter:

But yeah spread BS :snfPeter:

18 Nov 2015, 15:44 PM

Vet 5 obers with stgs are still godlike
18 Nov 2015, 15:48 PM

I was there during the glory days of the OKW victory blobs. Bad times, but now it's worse.
18 Nov 2015, 15:55 PM

Vet 5 obers with stgs are still godlike

Yes but vet 5 obers with stgs shouldn't be the only other infantry unit that can go toe-toe with vet 3 rifleman. This is a problem.
18 Nov 2015, 15:56 PM

people remember this right...??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o95L4eHmNtc who are saying that only axis had easy time before they are just alternating
18 Nov 2015, 15:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Nov 2015, 14:45 PMPhy

yup '' 1vs1 are still manageable, choosing OKW in team games is suicide. '' wut m8 :snfPeter:

i thought was 1v1 is suicide and in team games they're manageable ...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★