Login

russian armor

Tips - OKW vs USF

12 Nov 2015, 14:35 PM
Patrion 14

Ello!

Question: How do I counter USF blobs with OKW? Kubel works good in the start, but in the end it doesnt stand a lot of chance vs a blob. I'd prefer not being locked down in a commander just for an MG34...
12 Nov 2015, 15:08 PM
Donator 11

You are not locked, apart from mg34 commanders you can also go for pzfusiliers, they are great and cost effective against usf or JLI with ostwind. JLIs need to be used more carefully as they are quite expensive to reinforce but they also do the job when supported with the ostwind.

Once you get to last tier its good to make some obers. Only unit that can stand against them from usf is paratrooper squad, but with vet obers can get even better than paras. Especially vet4 buff is worth mentioning as it gives obers suppression.

What else? You will probably need a jpzer early on to kill hordes of shermans. Once it gets some vet this one unit gives you ability to single handly counter every usf tank force, no matter how big it is. You just should remember to cover it with raketenwerfer when overextended so that it doesnt get flanked.

That gives you stable fuel advantage over usf unless you loose jpzer or they go with no tank build (latter one never happened to me even though it is a valid option). You can use it either by building luchs or p4 to counter infantry. Eventually you can also wait for KT once you stabilise yourself a defencive line and controll over half of vps.
12 Nov 2015, 17:17 PM
Patrion 14

4 volks, 3 jeagers, 4 raketten, instantly call in Ostwind and only go medic HQ. After that get another Ostwind or a JP depending how much tanks he has. Then stall till vet 5 and you win. Easier said then done of course.

At least that's what cost me the most losses whenever I played Riflecompany in the past vs top20s.

SoonerLater
12 Nov 2015, 17:22 PM
Donator 22

best tip for okw. dont play against looney :sibHyena::hansWUT:
12 Nov 2015, 17:23 PM
Patrion 14

Always go scavenge against meta USF players. Break the meta and suffer the consequences.
12 Nov 2015, 17:52 PM
Patrion 14

Thanks for the tips guys. Will test them out.

SoonerLater
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 8
unknown 4
United States 2
unknown 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L