Login

russian armor

Skins Is Not Working.

5 Nov 2015, 13:09 PM

Hello, people

I have question for you = why some skins is working and some of its - not? For example, I have some skins from the beginning and its working everytime. And later some skins were dropped after the match. I started to use it. But its not working - I mean I can not see it during the match and also on the loading screen. WTF?
o_O

Updated: Ambush Pattern of Daimler-Benz Factory Camouflage Summer/Winter NOT WORKING correctly.
5 Nov 2015, 13:13 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you bought the skins from Relic, they should show up in automatch.

If you downloaded the skins from a modder in the Steam workshop, they won't show in automatch at all.
5 Nov 2015, 13:14 PM
Donator 11

Did you try to use custom skins in automatch? Because those only work in custom games. Also if the problem was not there, try to verify your game files from steam.
5 Nov 2015, 13:42 PM

Sometimes when you pick skins/commanders/bulletins while the party is looking for a match, you'll start the game as if you hadn't changed anything.
Solution is to make your changes and then automatch. It has happened a lot to me, sadly.
5 Nov 2015, 14:08 PM

Sometimes when you pick skins/commanders/bulletins while the party is looking for a match, you'll start the game as if you hadn't changed anything.
Solution is to make your changes and then automatch. It has happened a lot to me, sadly.

LoL. I changed it before. I really dont see my new skins in every game in automatch. And its not from Workshop. I just received its like a reward after a match. Its a simple loot. o_O
Maybe I could write here names of skins. Most funny fact - there is summer and winter skins and no one of its is working.
5 Nov 2015, 14:20 PM

Ambush Pattern of Daimler-Benz Factory Camouflage Summer/Winter NOT WORKING correctly.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★