Login

russian armor

Firefly reload time and turret traverse

5 Nov 2015, 02:46 AM

firefly reload is ten seconds

:foreveralone: this is even worst ...
5 Nov 2015, 03:44 AM

I personally find the Firefly very powerful and to my liking different from other tank destroyers as its for me a tank sniper due its huge alpha damage.
2 Fireflies can one shot Elefant/JT and that is just very entertaining to witness.

I'd say don't change what is not broken. The Firefly should not become a second Jackson.
5 Nov 2015, 05:38 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

I like the firefly, I think it performs just as well as it needs to in a supporting role. Only change I would make would be to increase the vet 0 acceleration a little.
5 Nov 2015, 06:00 AM

I personally find the Firefly very powerful and to my liking different from other tank destroyers as its for me a tank sniper due its huge alpha damage.
2 Fireflies can one shot Elefant/JT and that is just very entertaining to witness.

I'd say don't change what is not broken. The Firefly should not become a second Jackson.

how can 2 fireflys that do 240 damage "one shot" an elefant and a Jaagdtiger?? that have 400(JG 550) armor and over 1000 hp??

Most people here havent seen a firefly so i will just tell you what happens when you get one...

you get a 10 seconds(thats longer then the ISU-152/Jagdtiger) reload tank destroyer with the default 60 range,with the same durability as a sherman,that does 240 damage with its slow rotating turret(same a a King tiger)

it costs 440Mp and 155fuel

with a 10 seconds reload you cant destory tanks,also the tulltip rocket ability is just outright expencive(100 munitions for a skillshot :facepalm: )

it needs a reload reduction and nerf the tulltip already

and also in the alpha the firefly was OP cause
1)it had the same durability as an E8
2)tulltip decrewed AT guns

5 Nov 2015, 06:55 AM

Firefly is too slow, and the turret transverse is stupidly low, it has a eletric motor just like any other shermans....I'd say buff the speed/turret transverse, firefly costs 440MP and 155 fuel , which is only 20 fuel cheaper than a panther, but not even comparable to the panther, make rof to 9sec, buff speed, nerf the tulip price/damage.... this unit will be great
5 Nov 2015, 07:08 AM

firefly is in a good spot, huge burst damage and if you want mobility, its calls WAR SPEED. Go Hammer tactics, you'll get out of any trouble
5 Nov 2015, 07:25 AM

The Firefly may be well-balanced, but it is certainly not fun to play against. Having your P4s suddenly onshotted with no counterplay is not exactly improving the game for Axis. And with the demanding muni cost, I often find myself not building the Firefly to save for some piats or air superiority to cleanse that OKW simcity.

I don't think that decreasing reload to 8 and lowering tulip damage to 160 and cost to 50 would be bad for its design, it would remain a potent, but expensive burst damage platform while also being OK at TD role.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★