Login

russian armor

Game is lagging like crazy

30 Oct 2015, 20:55 PM
Donator 11

Game has atleast a full second delay on commands again, Relic are you never ever gonna get coh2 in a good state?
31 Oct 2015, 08:20 AM

There once was a patch which removed the input delay. Then Became the next evil patch and undid all that was fixed on that part.
31 Oct 2015, 21:19 PM
Patrion 28

there are different causes for input delay ranging from your hardware to the routers your internet traffic goes through to relic's hardware and/or software.
1 Nov 2015, 04:50 AM

The thing I find is much of the time the lag is minimal. Other times it's just ridiculous. My ping according to celo is always the same so I can only assume I am fine.

Lag is one of my biggest gripes with Coh2. Really pisses me off..
6 Nov 2015, 21:44 PM

This has been happening to me as well. I have tried restarting my modem, the game, and my computer. During gameplay commands can take up to 5 seconds to be issued, making micromanagement very difficult. This has only started happening to me in the last week or two. Starting to get worse and worse. Comeon relic can you please get your game straight for once without bugs or lags or any damn issues?
7 Nov 2015, 04:25 AM

It doesn't matter. This game has built-in input resposne delay just from simple stupid sh*t game design. Models follow squad leaders and take a thousand years to do so even when the game lag is good. This on top of poor optimization and the fact that matchmaking doesn't filter for ping and you often play someone halfway around the world.

Relic made its bed and hasn't changed it for 2 years. No use to complain. Just leave like cruzz and everyone else.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★