Login

russian armor

Sturmtiger

5 Oct 2015, 15:26 PM

So with the loss of the 2 PZ IVs in the Armor Doctrine we now get the Mighty Sturmtiger. Do people actually play it successful in 1 vs 1? As I like this Tank a lot, how do I utilize its strengths?
5 Oct 2015, 15:38 PM

I don't think this doctrine is viable for 1v1s. Fortification, luftwaffe ground forces and joint ops has a way better impact.
5 Oct 2015, 15:40 PM

It fire throught shot blockers and have bigger range than sight of most units. Try to use it to kill vet squads from shotblockers or utilize its range. I dont recmend using it agains fast allied tanks , only agian pesky churchill.

+ you always want to have one p4 / jp4 / panther before he come in battle , or tanks will outnubmer you so badly
5 Oct 2015, 15:43 PM

dont use it sucks very high risk -high reward unit where as avre is low risk high reward unit.
IMo the sturmtiger needs to get its decrewed when removed mechanic removed just like jadtiger stun
8 Oct 2015, 13:46 PM

Use it to stop blobs.
8 Oct 2015, 21:26 PM

ST in 1v1 isn't too bad imo, going for med base first and then make a JgPz and based on your fuel situation go for FlakBase or straight for Sturmtiger if you're low on fuel

Your JgPz will have a little bit of vet when your ST hits the field, so using your Jagd to counter tanks combined with Volks and having your ST shit on all the blobs and tanks that have hit the mines etc

There are a lot of uses for this vehicle but it's still high risk high reward kind of a vehicle, as long as you know how to use it, it's gonna pay of almost every time you get it on the field

8 Oct 2015, 23:11 PM

like st,all mode.jp good cover for it
10 Oct 2015, 10:55 AM

I have read anywhere that you can actually aim with the Sturmtiger (against moving targets) how do I do that? I find myself often shoot the ground the enemy where seconds before with the ability
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★