Login

russian armor

Weird FPS drops/lags

17 Sep 2015, 10:03 AM

This keeps happening to me recently all the time.
Nothing running in the background etc, might that be patch related?
17 Sep 2015, 10:10 AM

I reduced my lag through running 16GB RAM in dual channel than only 8GB so my RAM can handel nearly the double rate of data per secound.

i had the expirence on windows 8.1 and 10 that 8GB RAM was really hard going on the limit, useally 8GB should be enough for all stuff like people say. But i have figured out that some of the best advices is to run your memory in dual channel mode. :o

Maybe i could help, but i am not an expert, just my expirence :thumb:

PS: I have this high memory useage also because of Maximum settings, so if you run lower settings it would made a difference.
17 Sep 2015, 10:11 AM
Donator 11

Hmmm never seen that before. Patch isn't out yet so don't think it is that.

Was client open for a lot of matches? might be detecting less ram due the the memory leak (misnomer really, not a leak, just resources not being unloaded when not in use) that's my only idea
17 Sep 2015, 10:21 AM

I reduced my lag through running 16GB RAM in dual channel than only 8GB so my RAM can handel nearly the double rate of data per secound.

i had the expirence on windows 8.1 and 10 that 8GB RAM was really hard going on the limit, useally 8GB should be enough for all stuff like people say. But i have figured out that some of the best advices is to run your memory in dual channel mode. :o

Maybe i could help, but i am not an expert, just my expirence :thumb:

PS: I have this high memory useage also because of Maximum settings, so if you run lower settings it would made a difference.

Playing at lowest setting on my laptop. I mean I usually get fps drops in lategame on winter maps or when someone drops flame arty, but in general its playable whereas now I literally get this every second game.
17 Sep 2015, 10:26 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

With every new release the game runs even more poorly. Thats my experience.
17 Sep 2015, 10:32 AM

Had also a problem with winter maps and fps drops but what to do there so solve these problems, im also clueless.

What helped for my was just, get a bigger system. But the game should run on every pc and laptop that complies the recommandet sys specifications. So maybe a more expirenced person can help here what is to do.

Preformance differences were for me also on diffenrent maps like Düsseldorf where so many stuff around is that it takes down the preformance. :(
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★