Login

russian armor

NEW BOTS ARE BROKEN

6 Sep 2015, 03:37 AM

Good, they should be very hard, however, they ought not have anything that a player cannot have in standard play. Remove their cheaty-vision and create complex scouting, micro, prediction, and positioning codes, basing their unit compositions and macro on data and analysis from top level human's automatch and the bot's own effectiveness with the devices so they evolve with the meta.
Heck, they don't even plant mines. That's dumb, yo. Have them place mines where humans place them, again through data analysis of automatch.
6 Sep 2015, 06:51 AM

Nah!

I can beat Expert bots too!

My problem is, i dont want to play against more manpower, (which can mean its gettig harder)
as soon as my enemy leaves the game!

When the enemy leaves, it should mean that i won
gg
6 Sep 2015, 07:23 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Sry boys, new to the forum.. so never mind then

Nothing to apologize about, and welcome to the forums!
6 Sep 2015, 07:49 AM
Donator 11

wow hard bot so hard to win against :foreveralone:

Ironic how a guy with 1400+ posts and probably as many hours ingame, laughs about people who have mostly not invested that much time of their life into coh2 and therefore cant beat a hard bot. And your comment draped with a "foreveralone" emote. Delicious internet. :)
6 Sep 2015, 07:54 AM
Donator 11

Nah!

I can beat Expert bots too!

My problem is, i dont want to play against more manpower, (which can mean its gettig harder)
as soon as my enemy leaves the game!

When the enemy leaves, it should mean that i won
gg

The tactical use of units by the AI borders on ridicule. Manpower does not help if he looses wave after wave of his men. If you can beat experts bots, one enemy leaving a game is basically gg.
6 Sep 2015, 08:09 AM
Donator 33

He raises a good point though if you consider the vast majority of players aren't say...top 3k (or whatever easily beats new bots). It could turn out that for 90% of people the fastest and most effective way to increase rank is to drop.
6 Sep 2015, 08:19 AM
Donator 11

The bots are 100% cheating. Was in a 2v2 with a mate, one enemy abandoned once we'd wiped his stuff, and a bot took over. Within minutes, it had run it's Panzer IV "accidentally" into a group of camo'd commandos, had built two immortal LeIfs(What the fuck is up with that thing's HP? Was blasting it with two AT guns and a cromwell for literally 3 or 4 minutes straight, got it down to maybe half HP) that were bombing my emplacements that it couldn't see, and even predicting the retreat path of my squads to wipe them on retreat with it's arty. (I was repairing my Cromwell well behind the lines and in a weird spot to avoid pre-fire, and it still hit it dead on with the two LeIfs, first shot, wiping the Sappers and blowing the tank. :foreveralone: )

We lost the game because the bot indirect fired or tank-cheated it's way through our entire armies.

In addition to resource boost the AI also has a maphack. You'll see him always attack your weakpoints with the perfect unit combination.

I love this. It's perfect for testing some builds since you ll see your weaknesses imediately, and its challenging for comp stompers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★