Login

russian armor

Commanders not showing in game and can not be used :(

30 Aug 2015, 09:14 AM
Donator 22

Hey Guys.

Come across an annoying bug.

Even though I have all three commanders chosen only 1 or 2 of them show and are usable when playing online.

Only started yesterday, anyone else had the same problem and know how to fix it?
30 Aug 2015, 09:15 AM
Patrion 310

Tried creating a new loadout?
30 Aug 2015, 09:36 AM

Hey Guys.

Come across an annoying bug.

Even though I have all three commanders chosen only 1 or 2 of them show and are usable when playing online.

Only started yesterday, anyone else had the same problem and know how to fix it?

Perhaps you altered your commander loadout while the game was searching for a game? Usually this results in the changes not being applied, but sometimes it can result in the game removing all commanders for the specific game it finds.

Might be it, has happened to me several times.
30 Aug 2015, 11:20 AM
Donator 22

Thanks for the advise guys unfortunately it didn't work. I tried changing the loadout, making new ones and deleting old but I still only have 2 out of 3 commanders with USF and only 1 with wehr.

SO frustrating, going to reinstall the game again and hope that works.
31 Aug 2015, 02:40 AM
Donator 22

I have just uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and yet I get the same problem. Load out shows until I go in game and then I have either 1 commander or 2. Soviets I have none.

I am stuck :(
7 Sep 2015, 18:24 PM
Patrion 26

I have the same problem, it started yesterday. On some factions it 'only' removes the commanders, but keeps the bulletins/skins. But with other factions it wipes everything.

I have no idea what the cause is and it's game breaking.
7 Sep 2015, 18:30 PM

Permanently Banned
I have the same problem, it started yesterday. On some factions it 'only' removes the commanders, but keeps the bulletins/skins. But with other factions it wipes everything.

I have no idea what the cause is and it's game breaking.

Yep relic digging their own grave, one patch at a time
7 Sep 2015, 18:33 PM
Patrion 26

This happened a few days after the patch - at least for me. I thought it might be a bug from the patch mod, but it still happens after I removed the patch mod.

I used to think lag spikes were game breaking, but they are nothing compared to having your entire loadout wiped :-O
8 Sep 2015, 06:18 AM
Donator 22

Still not fixed unfortunately and yes it is a game breaker :( I can only pretty much play USF with only two commanders, no bulletins no skins.

I have contacted Sega support and they have asked me go through a number of trouble shooting stages but as yet no joy. This has included:

- Locate ClientRegistry.blob and rename this file to ClientRegistryOld.blob. Then Verifying Game Cache

- Moving Steam and game to the same drive which required a complete reinstall of both.

- Updating an old sound driver.

All of which have not worked as yet and I am waiting a reply to the most recent troubleshooter request.

If anyone out there knows someone from Relic can they get them to look at this post as this bug or whatever it is is completely ruining to game.

8 Sep 2015, 19:03 PM
Patrion 26

*** 'BUG' FIXED ***

We've confirmed that this problem is caused by having too many war spoils (the limit is currently 1000).

So for anyone who is reading this and has the same problem: check how many war spoils you have (bottom left of loadout screen). If you've gone over 1000 then that will almost certainly be the cause of the problem.

Hopefully Relic will increase the maximum limit now that the Brits have been released.
8 Sep 2015, 19:23 PM
Donator 22

Thanks again Banana for finding this fix and for letting me know.

I have a lot of coh2 to catch up now :D
7 Oct 2015, 19:13 PM

I hope they increase limit now british forces got released, its bugged for me.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★