Login

russian armor

1v1 OKW-SOV [Victory]

23 Aug 2015, 14:54 PM

Hello guys, I am here posting this game replay asking more experienced people to help me understand my errors and what I could have done better in this game, I don't care that I won, there is always something to learn!

Thank you very much in advance!

Ps: Yes, Yes, I've beaten Stalin, hold your applause B-)
24 Aug 2015, 15:59 PM

Well done on your victory man. If you want to know what you could improve on I would say number one thing is cover. I saw alot of engagements were you had you guys about 2 feet from yellow cover but just stayed in an open field. I would say you could have saved 50% of your casualties by moving your troops to cover and keeping them far from the enemy (remember volksgrenadier excel at long range while conscripts with ppsh's are close range, don't give them that advantage). In the end game it seemed like you just started blobing your units. While this is a common and easy strategy in lower tier games it is very easy to counter and could cost you in higher tiers games. I won't nitpick with all the nitty-gritty just because cover, range, and blobbing were the three biggest problems I saw.

Hope this helps lad
24 Aug 2015, 17:45 PM

Thank you very much for your feedback, it will help me a lot in improving my strategy.

One thing about blobbing: I did it because my enemy was far too weak after I bombed his ass 4 times, so I just went for it, but yeah, I should avoid doing that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★