Login

russian armor

Different types of cover and colors

5 Aug 2015, 12:40 PM

Hi Moding Team.

I need to know the differences within defcover, defcover narrow and open and which are your colors.

I can clearly differentiate the heavy cover (green), the light cover (yellow) and the negative (red).

Regards.
6 Aug 2015, 12:52 PM

someone who can help me?
6 Aug 2015, 13:36 PM
Benefactor 392

50% defence, 25% defence, -25% defence, I think idk
6 Aug 2015, 14:32 PM

There's no colours for the three you listed, since the first two are for when you're in an emplacement and the last one is simply the absence of cover without being in negative.

As for the bonuses, there should be a cover RGD file somewhere which gives all the cover types and their related modifiers. At least there was in CoH1. Don't have the AE available right now, but pretty sure it was there in one of the categories.
6 Aug 2015, 16:37 PM

Hi Contrivance.

Thanks for the answer, I go to make some test next weekend and then send a feedback.

Regards.
12 Aug 2015, 19:00 PM

I have created an ability and added a "requirement_action". So, when you launch a grenade if you are in certain types of cover the entity (infantry) change the posture.

For example, I put in the "requirement_table" of the "requirement_action" a "required_in_cover" with negative, open, defcover and defcover narrow. If I remove defcover/narrow so the entity don't make the action because fails with the requirement.

So, based on these tests y think the grey cover is equal to defcover/narrow although the name seems to indicate otherwise covering.

Regards.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS