Login

russian armor

Oshteer is so weak in 1v1

8 Aug 2015, 23:01 PM

no u

So t34 should kill 10 tigers by itself coz it made by Stalin?

WTH do tanks have anything to do with suppression?
8 Aug 2015, 23:03 PM

They made by STALIN himself. STRONK. RELIABLE. NEVER BRAKE.
8 Aug 2015, 23:59 PM

Zepesh, look at your ranks, then look at Jadame's ranks...

...See an issue here?
9 Aug 2015, 15:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Aug 2015, 23:59 PMSwift
Zepesh, look at your ranks, then look at Jadame's ranks...

...See an issue here?

Yea I see an issue here. I spy a bigot with little play experience such as yourself that criticize others on ladder rank and turn out to be such sore losers who probably cancel and recreate accounts or use other means to get a rank they always dream of so they can poke at others.
9 Aug 2015, 15:48 PM
Patrion 14

Ladder has nothing to do with skill even those well known in this bigot community will say the same.

How about you chill the fuck out?
9 Aug 2015, 15:51 PM

All I can say is that this is an obvious l2p issue, no other arguments needed here.
9 Aug 2015, 16:02 PM

How about you chill the fuck out?

Why don't you? for being in such a position on a social media site you should stop both parties involved instead of one because that would be the fair thing to do and also to use profanity towards me is very mature of you. But unfortunately your a one sided simpleton like most here who single people like myself out of any means to express freedom of speech which seems to be typical for you Europeans in general cause you can't define transparency.
9 Aug 2015, 16:18 PM

All I can say is that this is an obvious l2p issue, no other arguments needed here.

Yes its an LTP issue but there is definitely mechanical flaws that Relic won't fix like the RNG system and other game functions.
9 Aug 2015, 16:30 PM
Patrion 14

Why don't you? for being in such a position on a social media site you should stop both parties involved instead of one because that would be the fair thing to do and also to use profanity towards me is very mature of you. But unfortunately your a one sided simpleton like most here who single people like myself out of any means to express freedom of speech which seems to be typical for you Europeans in general cause you can't define transparency.

Ehh... okay?
9 Aug 2015, 16:39 PM

I think it's time to lock this down.

And for future reference generalising all Europeans in a derogatory fashion is not going to win you favours.
9 Aug 2015, 16:58 PM

Lol i thought that guy was trolling but turns out he military grade insane. Internet is strange place indeed.

9 Aug 2015, 17:59 PM

I really can't understand the reasons that relic always buff soviets, M5 can get into battle in 7 min, and ostheer maybe only have 1 AT that is usless if M5 stay behind maxiam spams, the weapon members of soviets only cost 15 manpower each one. USF is very balance, very high ability of rifleman but little embrancing with the armers. Soviets is really the strongest in 1v1, 6 squard members and can beat gren who without LMG. and su76 can arty totally free, and maxiam can surpress mg42, that must be kidding, maxiam is rubbish in the history. And the gren is very strenge, when they face conscripts they will die one menmber very soon wich costs 1/4 ability to fight with 6 man. From the Coh2 begining the gren has 1.5 arm, and conscript has 1 arm, so the live of them are both 6, but now every infentries(except shocktroops) only have 1, so now gren only has 4 but conscripts has 6,and gren is the most basic infantry of ostheer, and the least squards members in this game. And in this version, relic nerff gren again, nerff the riflegrenade is a stupid change, that means gren has no posilbe to use the advance of combat in far distance, I really agree with relic never give a shit with the balance, always buff or nerff some units and make one camp harder to play, what a funny balance, and the camp always be ostheer. At last fuck you relic! Just cares how much commanders and DLC can sell, relic is the worst of all strategies game degsin group I never met.

It is a shame that the community is being so hostile towards you...

However, you need to approach discussions like this one in a more neutral manner. The tone of your post comes off as whiny/fanboyish (as much as I hate that term).

Instead of coming to the forums and spouting out a long single paragraph post on how Ostheer is weak 1v1, you might have more success if you came asking for help with Ostheer 1v1 and then explaining what you have had trouble countering.

The fact of the matter is that this patch Ostheer is extremely strong 1v1. Sure the M5 comes a little too soon but a single well placed PaK 40 can easily hold your ground until a Puma or Pz4 arrives to deal with it.

LMG grens are the most cost effective squad in the game and your statistical discussion of Grens vs Cons is simply riddled with ignorance. I don't mean that to offend you. I just mean to say that you lack a fundamental understanding of the statistics and mechanics at play. Yes Grenadiers have less EHP at vet 0 than Conscripts, but they also do a lot more DPS unless the cons can close the gap without losing models - not an easy feat on all maps.

The Maxim vs MG42 match up is going to be determined by whoever sets up first, or has better cover - this seems like a balanced dynamic to me. The MG42 is still the vastly superior HMG, especially in 1v1. Maxims still mostly under-perform in all game modes in my opinion, although this is somewhat helped by the recent rifle nade range nerf - which was much needed.

Anyways I hope you take some of what I'm telling you to heart. Nothing I've said has meant to offend, so I apologize if it does. My suggestion to you is to take a step back, realize that there is more to this game that you could learn/improve on and work on becoming a better player.
11 Aug 2015, 02:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 17:59 PMCieZ

It is a shame that the community is being so hostile towards you...

However, you need to approach discussions like this one in a more neutral manner. The tone of your post comes off as whiny/fanboyish (as much as I hate that term).

Instead of coming to the forums and spouting out a long single paragraph post on how Ostheer is weak 1v1, you might have more success if you came asking for help with Ostheer 1v1 and then explaining what you have had trouble countering.

The fact of the matter is that this patch Ostheer is extremely strong 1v1. Sure the M5 comes a little too soon but a single well placed PaK 40 can easily hold your ground until a Puma or Pz4 arrives to deal with it.

LMG grens are the most cost effective squad in the game and your statistical discussion of Grens vs Cons is simply riddled with ignorance. I don't mean that to offend you. I just mean to say that you lack a fundamental understanding of the statistics and mechanics at play. Yes Grenadiers have less EHP at vet 0 than Conscripts, but they also do a lot more DPS unless the cons can close the gap without losing models - not an easy feat on all maps.

The Maxim vs MG42 match up is going to be determined by whoever sets up first, or has better cover - this seems like a balanced dynamic to me. The MG42 is still the vastly superior HMG, especially in 1v1. Maxims still mostly under-perform in all game modes in my opinion, although this is somewhat helped by the recent rifle nade range nerf - which was much needed.

Anyways I hope you take some of what I'm telling you to heart. Nothing I've said has meant to offend, so I apologize if it does. My suggestion to you is to take a step back, realize that there is more to this game that you could learn/improve on and work on becoming a better player.

Yea its too bad because those of the community should approach issues more like how you just did instead of trying to fight people expressing or pointing out issues about the game. Relic should also provide all mod tools for anyone who mods since they have done nothing more than release a not so complete game to begin with on top of other issues. I am mostly critical about OST performance because it seems when RNG is against you playing OST that match results are very devastating for the OST player but I'm sure that this is an issue with any faction you play in CoH2 because I've had similar issues but in the case of OST vs RNG would be having a gren even high vet get completely wiped with a USF nade and I've played OST enough to understand this and honestly I think gren squads should be 5 models instead of 4.

But yet its great to finally come across some who is able to agree to disagree instead of blowing fire like most people on the forums which makes life that more of an ease.
11 Aug 2015, 12:23 PM

snip

Its mind boggling that you opened a thread in the manner that you did and expected people not to troll you.

CieZ deserves some kind of humanitarian reward for responding as patiently as he did because your attitude definitely doesn't warrant it.

11 Aug 2015, 12:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Aug 2015, 12:23 PMsamich

Its mind boggling that you opened a thread in the manner that you did and expected people not to troll you.

CieZ deserves some kind of humanitarian reward for responding as patiently as he did because your attitude definitely doesn't warrant it.

+1 :clap:
12 Aug 2015, 22:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Aug 2015, 16:39 PMSwift
I think it's time to lock this down.

And for future reference generalising all Europeans in a derogatory fashion is not going to win you favours.

well the majority of the community who are elitist or flamers have shown to have been from parts of Europe and unfortunately it makes some of my buds from Europe that I play with look bad because they also have issues w/ how CoH2 mechanics seem to favor 1 person over the other in a match no matter what faction is used because I have experienced these issues w/ every faction though I feel the OST could have squad improvements like 5 model squads or even realistic squad sizes which would be nice of Relic to do cause it makes the game experience that much greater.
14 Aug 2015, 08:10 AM

typical for you Europeans

Where are you from? Actually, if you are from Asia, that's almost a half fair remark in the name of making people taste their own medicine. People used say "Asians" as if they were all the same, one homogenous bunch.

Take that "you Europeans"! How does it feel now huh?! *stops for a moment to feel since being European myself*
14 Aug 2015, 17:01 PM

Where are you from? Actually, if you are from Asia, that's almost a half fair remark in the name of making people taste their own medicine. People used say "Asians" as if they were all the same, one homogenous bunch.

Take that "you Europeans"! How does it feel now huh?! *stops for a moment to feel since being European myself*

I'm from the US of A which no European likes anyway.
14 Aug 2015, 17:05 PM

I'm from the US of A which no one likes anyway.
14 Aug 2015, 17:15 PM

His player card :lolol:

Better to give s replay and we can help you as ciez said. really it is not balance issue only l2p issue.

Only problem of ostheer is quad timing nothing more nothing less.

In the end of the day you get wiping machine called cp4 and pumas with tw2 and grends with lmg and riflenade that goes throu shot blockers , and cost effective tank destroyer stug and best mg in game , turbomortar , mine that cost 50 muny and kill every vehicle (+ murican scott)
and sniper with crazy rof + stunning bullets.

Im not saying ostheer is op , i just want to tell you ostheer has its own strong sites as every faction too :snfCHVGame:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 64
United States 16
Germany 11
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %