Login

russian armor

Conscript Merge

12 Jun 2013, 09:15 AM

I want to know when it is useful to merge your Conscript Squad with an other.

SO The Elite guard troops do cost 30MP to refresh same like the Combat Engeniers.
The Conscript do only cost 20MP and an MG1910 only cost 15MP

Obviously i save MP when i merge higher cost squads with my Conscripts but does the combat strength of the conscript units gets increased when they merge into an Elite Guard Squad or a Shocktroop Squad?

The weapons gets replaced, the merged Conscripts do use the maximum picked up special weapons of the refilled Squad.

Conscripts Merged into Combat Engineers can although build so i think the building rate is not decreased.

What happens when a Elite Guard Squad filled up with Conscripts fight against an normal Elite Guard Squad under equal terrain.

All in all when is the Merge Ability useful?
12 Jun 2013, 09:27 AM

The merged conscripts do get the better weapons of the squad, but they do not get the better armor that the guards or shocks have :/
12 Jun 2013, 09:44 AM

That's basically it, they keep the armor and HP (if it would be different) but because everything else is part of the weapon (accuracy, firerate, etc) they do as much damage as the squad they merged into. Just can take less damage . Or maybe more depending if there is a unit with worse stats.
12 Jun 2013, 10:49 AM

I only use it to refill the engineers that need to repair something asap or the HMG under a fire fight or refill veteran units of non-elite

as I am aware of guards have 1.5 and shock have 2.25 armor vs conscript 1. I not really want to refill shock troops with concript but could consider guard troops (as they long range) in dire need
12 Jun 2013, 14:19 PM

Yes, i thought the same about Guards does someone has the refresh costs from the tow russian motar teams, the pacs and the german motar?

I looked up the Penal Batallion do have the same armor as conscripts but do they cost the same?
12 Jun 2013, 15:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2013, 14:19 PMFinndu
Yes, i thought the same about Guards does someone has the refresh costs from the tow russian motar teams, the pacs and the german motar?

I looked up the Penal Batallion do have the same armor as conscripts but do they cost the same?

penal is actually a good example for a way to use conscripts with profit.
Penal cost 30 for reinforcement.
18 Jun 2013, 08:10 AM

Does one know witch bonus conscripts get when they merge with a vet3 penal battalion?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★