Login

russian armor

USF - Worst faction in COH History

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
27 Jul 2015, 03:37 AM

Permanently Banned
.50 cal being in the HQ for only 240 or 260 MP would require OKW to have more tools to deal with MG's, which I'm in favor of.

Lieg too hard to get?

Stop trying to turn this into an OKW needs X,Y, and Z thread. Stop with the "USF players needs to get better and stop blobbing" bulsshit. Either contribute to this thread or go back to that piece of shit thread to talk about OKW that no one cares about.

Let me remind you http://www.coh2.org/topic/37224/okw-in-the-new-patch-panzer-vor
27 Jul 2015, 04:00 AM

Lieg too hard to get?

Stop trying to turn this into an OKW needs X,Y, and Z thread. Stop with the "USF players needs to get better and stop blobbing" bulsshit. Either contribute to this thread or go back to that piece of shit thread to talk about OKW that no one cares about.

Let me remind you http://www.coh2.org/topic/37224/okw-in-the-new-patch-panzer-vor

LeiG's do well against buildings, but outside of that they aren't good at getting rid of MG's in the open (especially since the new crew delta formations) but the reason I brought up OKW in relation to the .50 cal is that OKW doesn't have early game anti-mg things like the Ostheer mortar or flamers. The best you can do is pull of a flank with sturms (which is hard versus a opponent with good micro).

Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong.

Stop replying to me like I'm somehow "below" you.
27 Jul 2015, 04:02 AM

Permanently Banned

LeiG's do well against buildings, but outside of that they aren't good at getting rid of MG's in the open (especially since the new crew delta formations) but the reason I brought up OKW in relation to the .50 cal is that OKW doesn't have early game anti-mg things like the Ostheer mortar or flamers. The best you can do is pull of a flank with sturms (which is hard versus a opponent with good micro).

Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong.

Thats cute. Ranking up in 2v2,as a single faction i might add, scrub-land isnt shit. Once you enter my world, 1v1 land, Ill shut you up.

You are below me boy, i raped in 500-0 in a 1v1 after you talked shit. And i will do it again
27 Jul 2015, 04:05 AM

ey lmao
27 Jul 2015, 04:09 AM

Thats cute. Ranking up in 2v2,as a single faction i might add, scrub-land isnt shit. Once you enter my world, 1v1 land, Ill shut you up.

You are below me boy, i raped in 500-0 in a 1v1 after you talked shit. And i will do it again

That was before I got good, but I doubt you would ever actually play me because you know if I beat you then it would be the most funny and embarrassing thing ever. Also you saying all the people who do 2v2 are scrubs? I'm sure any of the top 2v2 players would kick your ass
27 Jul 2015, 04:11 AM

a 50 fuel 200mp in hq the reduce rifle pop (or something), reinforce cost, and upkeep.

50.cal, mortar(cost of both either 240 or 260mp, and 57mm in hq. 57mm unlocked after either LT or Capt is researched.

I like no tech AT gun but IMO the point in USF teching is to make you sacrifice stuff that you have to compensate with weapon racks.

Go T1, need AT, so gib REs zooks. Go T2, good at but you need Bars. T4 with T1 units favor Jackson (M20 lays mines, spots for Jack) T2 favors Sherman's (Stuart disables tanks, Sherman kill troops, finish off tanks)

Obviously due to shitty bazookas, muni intensive stuart, .50 cal good but not great the above doesn't work in practice a lot.

I like T0 mortar idea, (free smoke) tech AT gun in HQ, but no tech MG is against the faction design IMO.
27 Jul 2015, 04:17 AM

Permanently Banned

That was before I got good, but I doubt you would ever actually play me because you know if I beat you then it would be the most funny and embarrassing thing ever. Also you saying all the people who do 2v2 are scrubs? I'm sure any of the top 2v2 players would kick your ass

2v2 as axis random is ez for cus MM doesn't fuck u over. I can never lose to you. Why? im a well rounded player, i play all factions in every game mode and win using non meta strats all the time. Any top 2v2 pkayer can beat me sure, same as a top 4v4 player, Just happens that player isnt you.

You are honestly not in the same caliber as me

That was before I got good
:sibHyena:
27 Jul 2015, 04:20 AM

PogChamp

27 Jul 2015, 04:21 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

:luvDerp:

:romeoMug:

2v2 as axis random is ez for cus MM doesn't fuck u over. I can never lose to you. Why? im a well rounded player, i play all factions in every game mode and win using non meta strats all the time. Any top 2v2 pkayer can beat me sure, same as a top 4v4 player, Just happens that player isnt you.

You are honestly not in the same caliber as me

:romeoHype:

27 Jul 2015, 04:23 AM

27 Jul 2015, 04:26 AM

Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong. Your idiotic posts reflect your terrible play style, go actually play the game and rank up like I did or shut up. Every single post you make is whiny and insulting to peoples eyeballs, everyone here on .org is worse off and less intelligent for your presence. You are the physical embodiment of an player totally unwilling to be self reflective about what hes doing wrong.
27 Jul 2015, 04:33 AM

Your right I'm not the same caliber as you; I'm better :sibPheasant:
27 Jul 2015, 04:34 AM

Permanently Banned
Your right I'm not the same caliber as you; I'm better :sibPheasant:

Ill make sure to BM the whole way through

27 Jul 2015, 04:48 AM

I look forward to watching the replay. :megusta:
27 Jul 2015, 04:52 AM

le epik u mad maem
27 Jul 2015, 05:57 AM

This thread.
27 Jul 2015, 06:40 AM

:luvDerp:

:romeoMug:

:romeoHype:

thanks for the highlights Kappa
27 Jul 2015, 06:43 AM

27 Jul 2015, 06:47 AM

Why not design the faction around documented reality and how the faction was supposed to have played out in the first place?

MOBILITY AND FLEXIBLITY WITH SOME EMPHASIS ON FOCUSED FIRE!!!

Soviets are more about volume and saturation via near endless excretions of metal, blood and fire. The US is more focused and direct in that regard but less about hoards and more about fire and maneuver. Micro is a big part of this faction but blobs will be blobs...

Soviets=Overwhelming and Indirect fire
USF=Focused Fire and Shoot and Scoot

That's just my over generalization however...
27 Jul 2015, 06:49 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 66
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L