Login

russian armor

Players Dropping

19 Jul 2015, 14:47 PM

Hello all.

Maybe being a low tier player makes this more common, but 90% of my games, mostly 4v4 and some 1v1, have consisted of players dropping either because they got one squad wiped or they just complained about "how tired" they are or about bad teamates.

Has everyone gone soft in this game? Why not just fight it out? I've played tons of games where the losing side has an unbelievable comeback. Anyone else notice this as a problem? To a point, going into every game and having people just leave is quite irritating.

Like I said, maybe because im a low level player it happens more often then most of you high level veterans out there. And if this is in the wrong thread, I apologize. Thanks!
19 Jul 2015, 15:40 PM

Yep! People get frustrated and leave easily. The problem is that a match of CoH2 can go like 40-60 minutes even if one side doesn't have much chance of winning and that can be tedious for everyone involved.

It gets better as you move up a little in ranks and it sounds like you are doing that since your opponents are dropping like flies. In the mean time, just learn to enjoy it as best you can. There is nothing sweeter than seeing "enemy team has started a surrender vote" immediately after you wipe a heavily upgraded and vetted blob : P
19 Jul 2015, 17:00 PM

Lemme guess... you play mostly Allied factions, right?
19 Jul 2015, 17:04 PM

Well it does mean they dont waste ur time. There is also players out there that go "AFK" when they are losing, so you are forced to destroy base or WAIT untill vps run out.
19 Jul 2015, 17:28 PM

Lemme guess... you play mostly Allied factions, right?

I play a fair bit of both I'd reckon, but probably more Axis overall. I've had it happen on both sides, people either complain about "Axis OP" or "Allies OP". Honestly I just wish I had more than 1 game out of 10 be actual good matches that last at least 30 minutes, but what can you do.
19 Jul 2015, 17:30 PM

Well it does mean they dont waste ur time. There is also players out there that go "AFK" when they are losing, so you are forced to destroy base or WAIT untill vps run out.

Thats true, but when I search for a 4v4 to play I'm prepared to play a long game, so the time isnt a problem usually. But the AFK thing is a real pain as well.
19 Jul 2015, 17:31 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Right after reading this I lose because of a dropper.

Thanks for the curse.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 16

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment