Login

russian armor

theater of war map image

9 Jul 2015, 17:23 PM

i am looking for this image http://www.coh2.org/file/1289/tow_1.jpg

i cant find it in game files? is it there somewhere or its not an image? is it rendered by the game?
can someone help?
thanks
9 Jul 2015, 18:52 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You can find pieces of that image (since it is rendered by the game) in the UI .sga files. Use the included Archive Viewer to extract the .dds sprite sheets.
9 Jul 2015, 18:54 PM

I know I've seen parts of it when browsing through extracted UI images. The coloured-in controlled regions were separate parts, but if you find all the pieces you should be able to assemble the map.

Are you using Janne's UI browser? ( http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?277284-Tool-UI-Asset-Browser ) I highly recommend it for this sort of thing.

You may want to extract the entire UI.sga using it and then go through every folder with 'Extra Large Icons' in windows explorer to find it, if filter terms don't work for you.
9 Jul 2015, 20:37 PM

You can find pieces of that image (since it is rendered by the game) in the UI .sga files. Use the included Archive Viewer to extract the .dds sprite sheets.

I know I've seen parts of it when browsing through extracted UI images. The coloured-in controlled regions were separate parts, but if you find all the pieces you should be able to assemble the map.

Are you using Janne's UI browser? ( http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?277284-Tool-UI-Asset-Browser ) I highly recommend it for this sort of thing.

You may want to extract the entire UI.sga using it and then go through every folder with 'Extra Large Icons' in windows explorer to find it, if filter terms don't work for you.

thanks for the suggestion
i found some map parts in the uihigh.sga and uilow.sga (the frame, city location dots and names, the arrows) but i can't find the map itself only map parts of the ardenness assault campaign. i start to think its rendered by the game itself somehow.

i know this is a huge request but can you help to find it for me if you are sure the map is there somewhere?
thanks
9 Jul 2015, 20:48 PM
Honorary Member Badge

You can find pieces of that image (since it is rendered by the game) in the UI .sga files.
10 Jul 2015, 05:31 AM

oh i understand you now, thanks for the help btw
10 Jul 2015, 13:29 PM
Honorary Member Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak