Login

russian armor

​I am very angry! you have to do something!

4 Jul 2015, 08:06 AM

It's not unbearable! I won the player came out a tiger ACE and I started to lose! I lost 4 tanks, so as the back of the tiger was at-gun and was covering tiger ACE. Then I built 2 M-10 and M-36 ,M4A3 and it all shattered in the dust. 9 tanks!!! The opponent just built a panzergrenadier c panzershrek! Why is your stupid team not understand?! I'm not interested to lose to the enemy who is weaker in skill, but plays for a fraction of the OP.

why would you guys not add superpershing ???

Because the axis players will probably suffer?! And you can't afford?! For this reason, apparently, the usa is no heavy infantry!!!

I'm tired of losing while playing for the allied faction. Apparently the faction of Germany will take me to the replenishment and in a short time in the search, we will see 100% of the players axis and 0% of allied players.

The game is wonderful but the balance is terrible!
REPLAY--------------------------------------------------
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8B...ew?usp=sharing

4 Jul 2015, 08:10 AM

So it sounds like you lost 4 tanks to a tiger ace, built 5 more and lost those as well. You kept building tanks with a pg and tiger ace combo? didn't go for a more defensive approach? I cant download replays right now that's why I am asking.
4 Jul 2015, 08:11 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I will do something for you :D

I will move this to USF strategies. Please do not post in temper in Balance. :)
4 Jul 2015, 08:14 AM

No reason the tanks you described couldn't kill a TA. Circle strafe him,wide Jackson flank. When he blitz away pursue, when he smokes attack ground. Smoke out his paks.

Axis take less skill at your level of play to win. But keep practicing and you'll see that the allies have plenty of advantages.

Also, as odd as it sounds, (don't try this) Paratroopers with Bazookas and BARs are the epitome of heavy infantry.
4 Jul 2015, 08:15 AM

Permanently Banned
It goes both ways. Oh you are losing as Soviets. Boom t34-85s hit the field, let me suddenly still have a chance
4 Jul 2015, 08:19 AM

At least T34 85s cost fuel. In the depths of ELO hell, the Tiger Ace is the most broken thing you can imagine.
4 Jul 2015, 11:25 AM

What was your doctrine?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United Kingdom 64
Germany 22

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %