Login

russian armor

Soviet M4C Sherman or T-34-76 ????

30 Jul 2015, 06:33 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 10:42 AMaaa

Shermans not viable cuz that commnaders is awful. 76s only in choice between 2.

Only tank hunter and guard motor are playble commanders so anything else is a big setback.

Maybe theyre the only ones you know how to play... but most of the rest are highly viable.

Sherman > T34/76 btw.
1 Aug 2015, 08:02 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Donator 22

Lend lease was a very powerful choice last patch because it let you have 2 units that were either a direct T3 unit or a psuedo t3 unit ( m4c in replacement of t34). So you were able to play T4 for desired units and still have 2/3 of T3 as call ins. Now this commander has fallen off the charts for me because of the teching changes as well as the buff to maxims. Why should I pay 145 Fuel for an M4C that costs nearly double the amount of fuel as a T34 ( teching aside) when it has less health and marginally better performance in the other departments? It is much stronger and more efficient to take advantage of Soviet T3 outright because the units come out faster now than rely on these callins. Soviet T1 / T2 to T3 + IS2 call in is ridiculously powerful and I haven't seen more than a handful of players use this against the ever so popular mobile defense doctrine. It is quite potent.

So tldr, Lend lease is no longer as viable as before and does not deserve a spot in your 1v1 loadout.
1 Aug 2015, 08:37 AM

I love the t34-76's veterancy, it is exactly as good at vet 0 as it is at vet 3, always reliable :foreveralone:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★