Login

russian armor

Is COH2 broken?

24 Jun 2015, 15:56 PM

If these are from before the June 23rd patch we won't be able to watch them, you'll need to play some games as axis in 4v4 and link those.

I won't make any comment until I have seen how you play the game, I really feel all these threads with such complaints should show and example of said complaint so that the other members can view and decide whether the complaint is even worth addressing.

Ok, that is true. I guess I should have done that. It's also possible that with the new patch my impression will be changed however, I actually expect it to. So this thread is possibly already obselete...
24 Jun 2015, 16:04 PM
Donator 11

Well starting a ballance thread day before the patch is brilliant, isn't it, OP?
24 Jun 2015, 16:21 PM

Well starting a ballance thread day before the patch is brilliant, isn't it, OP?

I didn't know about the patch

24 Jun 2015, 16:30 PM

24 Jun 2015, 16:51 PM
Honorary Member Badge

When you do get a replay or two, post to Replay Reviews:

http://www.coh2.org/forum/109/replay-reviews

There you should be able to get feedback without the commentary from the pooh-flinging monkeys in the peanut galley Colourful and Valuable Community Members
24 Jun 2015, 16:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

24 Jun 2015, 17:44 PM

Permanently Banned
24 Jun 2015, 17:52 PM
Donator 11

http://www.coh2.org/ladders/playercard/viewBoard/0/steamid/76561198008556756

http://coh2chart.com/ Look for 3v3/4v4. Random Axis is easy mode unless facing AT.

I guess even those Valuable and Colorful Community Members are right sometimes Kappa Not that I am any good in 4v4 but I at least don't claim I am.

Also: claiming that allies are better in 4v4 while having better ladder places as both axis than both allies, genious Kappa
25 Jun 2015, 08:16 AM

Again, I'm not losing everytime, I just observe that I lose everytime with axis but practically always win with soviets, that doesn't make me bad.

Ok, so then your playstyle fits the Soviets better then. Don't play axis the same way is the answer. Because look at stats and listen to what everybody tell you: that it is indeed possible to win with axis. I think the game is pretty balanced overall. I have similar winrates with all factions, a little lower with allies, and I mostly play 3v3 and 4v4, sometimes 2v2. Grenadiers should stay in cover at long distances for example, no oorah running forward with grens. For one thing. HMGs are great this patch and the MG42 has superiour width which means you can cover wider areas and effecively (with a little support) deny allied infantry to move up. Details aside, if you play wher, move up your frontlines in a controlled way, more slowly. With okw you can assault. Individual units have their strenght and weaknesses, so find out about them and use them. If you say "well I do know my units" then it doesn't makes sense. Why would you lose then? Because it IS very much possible to win with axis. That much can't be denied. Plenty of stats can support this. The answer has got to be for you to look over your tactics I Think.

Good Luck :)
25 Jun 2015, 08:36 AM

@Scifiroel

What you got there is a L2P question. And that is comming from a person who is supposed to be an "axis fanboi". You are in the childhood of COH2. Play some more, level up, ladder up.

Pro tip: in order to L2P play ESPECIALLY 1v1. And play about at least 30 games with each faction. And then we'll talk and people will listen to what you say. because what you will say then, will make sense.
25 Jun 2015, 12:27 PM

Linking playercards would eliminate a lot of these shit posts. This thread is a great example of why we should.
25 Jun 2015, 13:42 PM

I don't think playercards are as important as actual replays. This is much more needed to base the complaints the OP is bringing. Playercards are very important, in my opinion, to see how many games were played, the level of the player being less valuable.

My opinion is obviously biased.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS