repetitiveness and spam, the true disease of this game

15 May 2015, 23:32 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 May 2015, 17:50 PMWiFiDi

when i saw this thread this is what i thought it said :P (just saying ;) ) :ot:

Feed it!! Feed iT!!
15 May 2015, 23:33 PM

Permanently Banned
So people complain about balance issues taking into consideration a random 4v4 game with AFK people...

Time to bail out.

The thread was not about that
16 May 2015, 05:57 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

The thread was not about that

There was a point were you complain about Dodges and M3s on a 4v4 game on which you had afk teammates...

Goint back to the original point.
Repetitiveness: i won't say there are few strats, things is nothing "new" seems to arise.
Spam: besides main line infantry, other units spam is a one dimensional strat which is harcountered on the same way. COH2 unfortunately is designed on a way were late game tanks are gonna replace your infantry and it's just viable to have engagements with tanks and engineers only at that point.

22 May 2015, 05:45 AM

There are many ways to play the game, top players have shown us that. Pick a commander you like, and find a way to make him work. What other or most players do is irrelevant. Punishing spam is easy.
22 May 2015, 06:54 AM
Benefactor 115

There are many ways to play the game, top players have shown us that. Pick a commander you like, and find a way to make him work. What other or most players do is irrelevant. Punishing spam is easy.

no it's not.
the fact that top players can beat scrubs with any commander doesn't mean any commander is good, it just means that they are good.
In a tournament setting between similarly skilled top players there are only 2-3 working strats/commanders at any time.
22 May 2015, 07:45 AM

Yes, there are not many effective strategies, BUT it seems that Relic finally listened to us. I do not know if the "leaked alpha patch notes" I found are real or not, but that will add quite a change to the game.
22 May 2015, 08:45 AM

Yes, there are not many effective strategies, BUT it seems that Relic finally listened to us. I do not know if the "leaked alpha patch notes" I found are real or not, but that will add quite a change to the game.

Well, they sound to crazy not to be true. But when the next patch will be released? The one with the british and all revolutionary changes? Does someone know an ETA?
22 May 2015, 10:42 AM
Benefactor 115

Patch will shake things up no doubt. Will it improve the game? Probably. Will it fix all the bugs the game had for two years? Probably not.
Will it be balanced? No it will probably need tweaking.
Then every little change will take 2/3 months, fix some stuff, break some other, make some new commander OP so Relic can sell it, then in a year next faction will come up and people will say "wait for the patch with the next faction, it will fix everything" Kappa
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★