Login

russian armor

RNG that shouldn't be happening!

16 Apr 2015, 17:26 PM

RNG plane crash cost me a game I was winning by a large margin. I don't mind small scale rng but this kind of crap shouldn't be happening.
Yes, I know I might have been able to recover but at that moment my game plan went into oblivion and I wasn't be able to recover!
I admit I lost it there being just full of boiling rage.
Common it's time to sort this sheep out. It's not good design when stuff like this happens.

Please find a replay attached:

P.S.

Also in this match I'm closer to my former glory then in my recent duel with Alexander. Yes, I know but it stills hurts, especially after Queen just smashed him later.

16 Apr 2015, 17:35 PM

I'm glad you can not literally make a post without referencing me. But the word of god Quinn Duffy says plane crashes are fine so don't expect any salvation.
16 Apr 2015, 17:47 PM
Donator 11

I kinda missed the plane crash, but by the time you said "gardening plane" you pretty much lost anyways, especially after suiciding two T34s and some infantry right before it.

Funny enough: you had full infantry and quantity superiority, and didn't make use of it for the whole first 20 minutes (no cutoff play, no additional capping, nothing).

So, no, not any plane crash lost you the game, it just finished what was about to happen anyways.
Hux
16 Apr 2015, 18:04 PM
16 Apr 2015, 18:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 17:47 PMkamk
I kinda missed the plane crash, but by the time you said "gardening plane" you pretty much lost anyways, especially after suiciding two T34s and some infantry right before it.

Funny enough: you had full infantry and quantity superiority, and didn't make use of it for the whole first 20 minutes (no cutoff play, no additional capping, nothing).

So, no, not any plane crash lost you the game, it just finished what was about to happen anyways.

Funny you said that, because I had the impression that you couldn't do anything because you were running into my position and getting reppeled. I don't think I dropped bellow 400 points playing Langerskya from the worse side. This plane just took half of my army and delayed my ISU by quite a margin so unless you're talking about different game than it's all in the replay.
16 Apr 2015, 18:20 PM

Permanently Banned

Also in this match I'm closer to my former glory then in my recent duel with Alexander. Yes, I know but it stills hurts, especially after Queen just smashed him later.

Lose to alex? PLEASE

I could never lose to a player that thinks making to top 100 in a compstomp mode makes him good :snfPeter:

On topic: try not to take loses seriously. just play and have fun is my best gift i can give to u
16 Apr 2015, 18:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to COH2 Gameplay
16 Apr 2015, 18:42 PM
Donator 11

Funny you said that, because I had the impression that you couldn't do anything because you were running into my position and getting reppeled. I don't think I dropped bellow 400 points playing Langerskya from the worse side. This plane just took half of my army and delayed my ISU by quite a margin so unless you're talking about different game than it's all in the replay.

Eh, i wasn't your enemy that game.

I was plainly talking about the replay / game you complain about. Watch it yourself, you could have won the game early on easily.
And half your army was gone after one Stuka bomb + suicide rush for the P4 kill (which didn't even work).

Just my 2 cents: you did well, but i think you underestimated your own strength for way too long, and gave your enemy a chance to recover. Then you suicided too much stuff, and actually lost.
16 Apr 2015, 18:52 PM
16 Apr 2015, 19:05 PM

Plane Crashes taking out your army ADDS DRAMA!

*Jazz Hands*
16 Apr 2015, 21:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 18:42 PMkamk

Eh, i wasn't your enemy that game.

I was plainly talking about the replay / game you complain about. Watch it yourself, you could have won the game early on easily.
And half your army was gone after one Stuka bomb + suicide rush for the P4 kill (which didn't even work).

Just my 2 cents: you did well, but i think you underestimated your own strength for way too long, and gave your enemy a chance to recover. Then you suicided too much stuff, and actually lost.

I wasn't talking about that. It was Mark Target plane shot down by Ostwind that crashed on my mortar, MG, ZiS gun and some infantry. Miss click cost me one T-34 and than this pesky PzIV managed to hide inside the base with a sliver of health left while I got stunned by a PaK.
I had ISU coming and with all this support the game would be over if it was for this plane crush. I lost my cool after that and made a lot of errors which cost me the game. I agree about that.
Anyway I guess you need to keep your Zen going no matter what :)

Still point remains valid. This kind of RNG shouldn't be happening. Small scale is OK, but loosing half of your army that's not cool.
16 Apr 2015, 22:50 PM

So you have a "story" to tell your grand children™ Quinn "Drama Queen" Duffy.

I swear to god (Elohim, Allah, Jesus what ever the hell you believe or don't believe in) that about a year ago (before march deployment ( :oops: ) I played a game in Camping in the woods, and USF's P47 crashed on my Panther "3 FUCKING TIMES". It was like Ok panther's here let's win, whiiiizzzzzzzh BOOM 10% health. Ok I have repair station... after two minutes, the same shit, and again the same freaking shit happened.

I hate myself because I didn't record it.
16 Apr 2015, 23:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 22:50 PMRMMLz
So you have a "story" to tell your grand children™ Quinn "Drama Queen" Duffy.

I swear to god (Elohim, Allah, Jesus what ever the hell you believe or don't believe in) that about a year ago (before march deployment I played a game in Camping in the woods, and USF's P47 crashed on my Panther "3 FUCKING TIMES". It was like Ok panther's here let's win, whiiiizzzzzzzh BOOM 10% health. Ok I have repair station... after two minutes, the same shit, and again the same freaking shit happened.

I hate myself because I didn't record it.
There wasn't any USF before March Deployment. ;)
16 Apr 2015, 23:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 23:08 PMsteel
There wasn't any USF before March Deployment. ;)

Holy shit I'm fucked up in the head. Can't say anything, I have a couple of excuses though, it's 4AM here, I'm on drugs (Adderall) and haven't slept for like 30 hours but yea that's pretty much inexcusable! The story is true but that march thing is embarrassing. :oops:
17 Apr 2015, 00:49 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 23:37 PMRMMLz

Holy shit I'm fucked up in the head. Can't say anything, I have a couple of excuses though, it's 4AM here, I'm on drugs (Adderall) and haven't slept for like 30 hours but yea that's pretty much inexcusable! The story is true but that march thing is embarrassing. :oops:

Or Perhaps your Sleep deprived drug filled mind made you THINK it happened.......:megusta:
17 Apr 2015, 02:08 AM

Or Perhaps your Sleep deprived drug filled mind made you THINK it happened.......:megusta:

:clap: Maybe, I don't know, but this Obersoldaten gentleman here standing next to me telling me that this has happened. I don't know who to believe.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★