Login

russian armor

Soviet Jaeger Infantry Commander

4 Apr 2015, 21:52 PM

New Commander:
Soviet Jaeger Infantry Tactics:

2CP - Guard Infantry

Elite guard infantry equipped with anti-tank and anti-infantry weaponry. Ideal to dismemeber infantry into pieces and destroy lightly-armored vehicles. They will also pose a threat even to support weapons and AT guns. Additionally, they can be upgraded and receive an MG, which additionally increases their dismemberment capabilities in the battlefield, in comparison to the enemy infantry.

3CP - Jaeger Infantry PTRS Upgrade

All Combat Engineers, Conscript, Penal Battlion, Support Weapon Teams can be upgraded with 3 PTRS to replace their Mosin rifles. This increases their weapon accuracies and damages versus infantry, and slightly adds anti-light vehicle fighting capabilities. Ideal to dismemeber flanking infantry into pieces.

4CP - Jaeger Guard Infantry Recon Squad

A 4-men Jaeger Guard Infantry Recon Squad can be deployed to the battlefield from any unoccupied buildings. This small elite squad is equipped with 4 PTRS, ideal for recon operations, disrupting enemy supply lines, and destroying retreating squads or heavily damaged vehicles.

6CP - Guard Sharpshooter Ace

A Sniper Ace Team now replaces the Scout Sniper Squad, and can be deployed from Special Rifle Command. Two-man (or two-woman) sniper squad equipped with 2 Scoped-PTRS rifles, that dismembers infantry in one shot at long range. They can camouflage while in cover. Effective against weapon teams and light infantry or ambushing an area.
At vet 3, they can use Precision Strike ability, which kills the driver of a targeted vehicle, thus immobilizing it.

8CP - PTRS Damage Boost

The damage of PTRS rifles held by all infantry are now doubled, thus much more effective against team weapons, vehicles and buildings. Happy Hunting!

The rebalance of PTRS rifle makes anti-infantry capability more attractive, and retaining its anti-tank power, everything is working as intended.
We are proud to release some new commanders on this historical weapon, and encourage new strategies and tactics revolving around this mass produced AT rifles by the Soviets!

4 Apr 2015, 21:54 PM

Not sure if troll... or just stupid.

Also Jaeger is a German word as far as i'm aware, so has no place in the name of this commander (assuming it wasn't already completely ridiculous :p)
4 Apr 2015, 21:57 PM
Donator 11

Amazing lol
4 Apr 2015, 21:58 PM

Not sure if troll... or just stupid.

Jesus now I am not sure if you are troll or just stupid
4 Apr 2015, 22:03 PM

lol you beat me to it.
4 Apr 2015, 22:03 PM
Donator 11

Nice troll commander, but beware, the more troll it is the more probable Relic will include it in a game Kappa
4 Apr 2015, 22:04 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Move over Obers, because hip-firing MG34s is so last season
4 Apr 2015, 22:05 PM

Alright you got me, but in my defense I've seen waaay worse commanders.
4 Apr 2015, 22:05 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Nice troll commander, but beware the more troll it is the more probable Relic will include it in a game Kappa

Case in point, Tank Hunter Tactics until the last patch.
4 Apr 2015, 22:06 PM

Alright you got me, but in my defense I've seen waaay worse commanders.

hmm.....are you sure you can comprehend this thread?...You dont seem to know what we're talking about here...
4 Apr 2015, 22:25 PM
Donator 33

Seriously?

PTRS for every unit and even support weapons?

Damage boost for PTRS?

4 Apr 2015, 22:26 PM

hmm.....are you sure you can comprehend this thread?...You dont seem to know what we're talking about here...

Yeah, you're basically saying that the PTRS is not an anti infantry weapon and so is currently OP in regards to realism. I was just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if someone legit requested this.
4 Apr 2015, 22:28 PM

Yeah, you're basically saying that the PTRS is not an anti infantry weapon and so is currently OP in regards to realism. I was just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if someone legit requested this.

I'm saying it's OP? what the fuck on earth are you reading?
Now that's IN YOUR OPINION, dont put words in my mouth.

I think this is a pretty fun commander idea, now dont start that PTRS OP debate here
4 Apr 2015, 22:34 PM

I'm saying it's OP? what the fuck on earth are you reading?
Now that's IN YOUR OPINION, dont put words in my mouth.

I think this is a pretty fun commander idea, now dont start that PTRS OP debate here

I can't hear you over the sound of my elite PTRS sniping squads of death.
4 Apr 2015, 22:38 PM

I think there should be commisar nkvd squad with 4 ptrs which could fire them on the move and snipe crews from enemy tanks, making them abandon for 5 muni.
4 Apr 2015, 22:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I think there should be commisar nkvd squad with 4 ptrs which could fire them on the move and snipe crews from enemy tanks, making them abandon for 5 muni.

Various 40K Commissar quotes are applicable here.
4 Apr 2015, 22:50 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Seriously?

PTRS for every unit and even support weapons?

Damage boost for PTRS?

You're right, instead of double damage they should double accuracy again.

You just balanced the game now.
4 Apr 2015, 23:19 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

This was one of the few posts on coh2.org that have ever made me laugh out loud from just the thread title. Thanks for this, troll or no troll
4 Apr 2015, 23:19 PM

:lolol:

Reflects the games you are currently facing when playing axis.
4 Apr 2015, 23:26 PM

This was one of the few posts on coh2.org that have ever made me laugh out loud from just the thread title. Thanks for this, troll or no troll

lol thanks I thought up this stuff when i was shitting in the toilet :banana:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS