Login

russian armor

Shock Rifle Frontline vs Ostheer

11 Feb 2015, 22:29 PM

Lately I've noticed the IS-2 is quite effective against Ostheer in a 1v1 scenario. Been slightly struggling to find a competent solution to said problem. Anyone have any suggestions? Paks seem to get cleared easily by the top gunner of the IS-2, and the amount of deflections I see with my p4s/tigers/paks against it lead me to believe I need to find another option. I personally would try a pak43 strat but that would be impossible when a KV-8, shocks, or munition ability is used to easily counter it on most maps. I'm thinking t4 Panther, but, by that time it might be difficult to make it work considering I would need to get t2 up as well to hold off against a possibly fast t-70 or KV-8 until then. He'll also prob have ZiS guns out by the time I can afford a panther. I've tried tellers as well, and they've only been partially successful, due to engineer spam with minesweepers. Recently, I've been trying out Lightning War, and it has been effective, only if I have the munitions for the Anti-tank strafe.
Thoughts? Suggestions? No whining or IS-2 OP posts pls.(make your own thread for that) :banana:
11 Feb 2015, 22:33 PM

ye, shock rifle frontline would be counterable with pak43's if it werent for the incindiary bombardment.

Maybe try building 2 that covers eatchother?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★