Login

russian armor

German S-Mines Counting as Personnel Losses

19 Jan 2015, 23:20 PM

ostheerostheerI am really frustrated by the fact that when enemies step on Wehrmacht placed S-Mines that they count as personnel losses. Can any Vet out there give me some insight on this please? :huh:
19 Jan 2015, 23:34 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

ostheerostheerI am really frustrated by the fact that when enemies step on Wehrmacht placed S-Mines that they count as personnel losses. Can any Vet out there give me some insight on this please? :huh:

S Mines are "Killed" like youve figured out already.

Have you noticed that when a tank shoots the mines and clears them out on accident it says "enemy down"

It has to do with the fact that Mines,tank traps,barbed wire,infantry,tanks,unfinished bunkers,trenches,are all technically units,that are produced,and therefore and count against your Kill death ratio.

Honestly i wouldnt stress too much over it...looking at the stats post game never tells the whole story. Ever. If someones calling you a noob because of this ruining your K/D,inform them of this reply and call them a noob right back.

Same sort of thing with Damage Dealt,It counts every little silly thing that can be destroyed.

If you want feedback from the game you just played just watch the replay and learn from that. stats wont tell you much even if it wasnt bugged.
20 Jan 2015, 10:10 AM

More frustrating is the silly signboard.Completely invalidates the purpose of strategic mine surprises.
21 Jan 2015, 18:26 PM

More frustrating is the silly signboard.Completely invalidates the purpose of strategic mine surprises.

LOL I know, yet people still send their squads in for a easy wipe.
21 Jan 2015, 18:36 PM
Donator 11

I always thought it was nice of Germans to put signs up. But I think most people rarely see them, and they work well to deter harassment because those orders are usually done through the tactical map.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★