Login

russian armor

Commander ability: Redistribute Resources

19 Jan 2015, 19:16 PM

Not mention you can recon and Stuka spam for days, this can be abusive vs USF.
19 Jan 2015, 19:17 PM

The doctrine itself is really powerful
19 Jan 2015, 21:11 PM

Forgot to mention that I'm not complaning because of my aching butt. It did get handed over to me though :/

So I decided to use this ability with a comrade of mine in a 2vs2. At the end we re floating like 500+ despite all the strikes we landed on top of the enemy.

I don't deny that there are plenty ways to counter the early shreck/lmg blobs but still that ability is too powerfull imho.
20 Jan 2015, 01:07 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jan 2015, 21:11 PMOssy
Forgot to mention that I'm not complaning because of my aching butt. It did get handed over to me though :/

So I decided to use this ability with a comrade of mine in a 2vs2. At the end we re floating like 500+ despite all the strikes we landed on top of the enemy.

I don't deny that there are plenty ways to counter the early shreck/lmg blobs but still that ability is too powerfull imho.

the weakness is supposed to be lack of armour. that disadvantage gets mitigated quite a lot in 2v2 and from 3v3+, virtually no drawbacks as long as your allies are decent.

the only way to reliably counter those single pass strafe is to have american halftrack in aa mode in between the plane and the target. harder to do in practice. soviet quad mount has too little of a AA range to counter single passes.
nee
20 Jan 2015, 08:33 AM

That's like just two panzerschrecks, and that's assuming the Pgrens need the upgrade really bad and right then. And that's assuming they have Pgrens, period.

Nothing about trading 50 fuel for 150 munitions is overpowered, the entire point is instant access for cost. And buying panzerschrecks isn't instant either.
20 Jan 2015, 09:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jan 2015, 07:15 AMPorygon
I don't get it, Tiger I in COH2 in current balance is such a shitty tank.

vs Sovet Guards motor, it just get raped by skillmarkedplane and two T34/85, vs USF well microed Jackson can quickly fend it away. And it cannot snipe away infantry like what it could done before.

I rather use close air support or mobile defence that give me a better early game.

Yeah, what ever.
What if i dont pick guards motor? Is the tiger still a shitty tank?
Don't be one-sided man.
20 Jan 2015, 14:23 PM

Yeah, what ever.
What if i dont pick guards motor? Is the tiger still a shitty tank?
Don't be one-sided man.

Comparing to COH1 Tiger I, it is such a shit.

Accuracy towards infantry is nerfed, dunno when, it is suppose to force retreat any infantry in front of it, now? Cons just oohwa and AT nade him without any risk.
20 Jan 2015, 17:41 PM

So you want the Tiger to be like the King Tiger? Imo the Tiger is superb!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★