Login

russian armor

Looking for casual 2v2 partners

15 Jan 2015, 05:07 AM

By casual, what I mean is I do not have the time or interest to spam hundreds of games with one partner. I am looking for several people I could play a few games with per week (usually at night). That said, I do want to win. I'm pretty unlearned of the current meta game, I'm not expecting someone to be a expert that knows exactly how the strategy has evolved through every patch for the last 6 months, but I am looking for people that are mechanically very good players and are capable of giving top players a tough game.
20 Jan 2015, 05:11 AM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I'm interested. I have quite a lot of experience in soviet 2v2, beaten up to rank 100 team though currently on a downswing as my usual AT partner isn't playing much these days and thus is playing poorly. I live in New Zealand so we should be able to get some games in the weekend my afternoon your evening. My steam is below, add if interested
22 Jan 2015, 03:46 AM

I'm interested. I have quite a lot of experience in soviet 2v2, beaten up to rank 100 team though currently on a downswing as my usual AT partner isn't playing much these days and thus is playing poorly. I live in New Zealand so we should be able to get some games in the weekend my afternoon your evening. My steam is below, add if interested

On my laptop right now. Got a bad virus on my PC and need to reformat, will add you in the next week or two.
22 Jan 2015, 04:54 AM
Donator 11

I'll play a few games, I usually run OKW and USF casually so it'll be pretty fun.
22 Jan 2015, 16:03 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

On my laptop right now. Got a bad virus on my PC and need to reformat, will add you in the next week or two.

Asks for teammate, teammates respond, "I'll get back to you in a 1-2 weeks." lol

Failboat.

22 Jan 2015, 21:31 PM

That was before I accidentally killed my computer :snfBarton:
22 Jan 2015, 22:28 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

That was before I accidentally killed my computer :snfBarton:

You took it to the Clermont Lounge, didn't you? I warned you/told you to go there!!
23 Jan 2015, 22:30 PM

I'd be interested in playing with anyone that responded in this thread. If interested send me a PM so we can get a game in.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 77
unknown 24
United States 11
Germany 6

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %