Login

russian armor

"Super Rare" Commanders/Doctrines

4 Dec 2014, 16:24 PM

I'm pretty much wanting to know if there is anymore of them in War Spoils drops, or where they're coming from. I remember a Luftwaffe Assault(?) doctrine for Ostheer where it was Redistribute Resources(swap 50 fuel for 150 muni), and 4 different bombing runs(Strafe, Firebomb, Frag, and Stuka dive bomb..i think) Does anyone else remember this one?

Also, I've also recently seen an "Urban Assault" Doctrine for Ostheer as well. Is that real or fake?

4 Dec 2014, 16:29 PM

"Close Air Support" might be what u think with "Luftwaffe Assault", it was given for free a long time ago, I think u can get if u pray enough to the RNGod and get it in a drop. For the "Urban Assault" I never seen it in-game only from screenshot/videos so I dont know... :/
4 Dec 2014, 16:39 PM

Ah Thank you. I couldn't recall the name of it, but I've been really wanting it since they offered it during the weekly rotation. Bah, I have god awful luck with War Spoils so I'll probably just keep getting stupid ones I already have multiple copies off :'(
4 Dec 2014, 16:46 PM

I did manage to get Close air support off war spoils, so the chances are pretty equal ( as in equally crappy chance) I'd say.

For the urban assault doctrine its not released yet but is in the game files. I hear they're testing it with AI atm...
4 Dec 2014, 17:38 PM

I can confirm that I have seen Urban Assault in game, my opponent had it. Looks like it can be dropped in war spoils, but I am unsure about that. Unfortunately, I've never seen it used, because the only game with an opponent who had it ended way too fast.
4 Dec 2014, 18:01 PM

Basically, I'd just like the Close Air Support. That Redistribute Resources is only on one other doctrine as far as I know, and I don't care much for it (Ostruppen)

Urban Assault does look very interesting though.

I do feel a little better knowing that it is possible to get Close Air through War Spoils, when I'll get it is another story....lol
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★