russian armor

The Cheese Series - A competition

14 Nov 2014, 07:01 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Replay added
14 Nov 2014, 07:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2014, 21:13 PMRomeo
Title #Promeo
Summary Blob your way to victory like the pros! Amass infantry in a giant roving unstoppable blob of doom. Your enemies will cower in fear! Once your captain hits vet 1, make sure to spam On Me! as frequently as possible for maximum blob power. Break suppression and laugh in the face of machine guns. Use smoke to close the distance and overwhelm all that stands in your way.
Game Modes Applicable 1v1+
Doctrines Selected Rifle Company for better riflemen, or Airborne for paratroopers instead
Build Order Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Ambulance Captain Rifle Grenades Rifle BARs Rifle Bazookas Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle Rifle...
Notes Beware the stuka!

i got this done to me once Strumtiger saved the day.
14 Nov 2014, 08:22 AM

Title Name: Barton's base flak snipe
Summary: rush a sniper + engineer + conscript and avoid enemy and rush to there base snipe the flak emplacement ( chose the one with another one near by) crew it with cons repeat until your opp realizes whats going on)
Game Modes: 1v1 SU vs OKW only
Doctrines: anything
Build Order: Cons + Sniper + anything to distract the enemy while your sniper + cons close in
Notes: i watched Barton do this to Fortune twice i mean twice really :( it can be countered if you know what your opp is upto but if you are caught off guard its GG in 4-5 mins.
14 Nov 2014, 09:08 AM
Honorary Member Badge

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

That's just so evil.
14 Nov 2014, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Nov 2014, 20:51 PMRomeo
Title Axis War Machine
Summary Germany must not be outproduced by inferior allied engineers! Ostheer Luftwaffe Supply drops fuel for an Oberkommando West teammate, who rushes out a king tiger at around 15 minutes.
Game Modes Applicable 2v2+. Mix and match as you like for more fuel or more king tigers.
Doctrines Selected Luftwaffe Supply for Ostheer, OKW can do whatever he wants. Elite Armor for maximum troll.
Build Order OKW player rushes straight to KT.

Just did this and it was brutal KT out in 16 mins and I kept my pop cap low so i could pump out 200MP fuel faster for my OKW team mate.

Replay here :

Fix Suggesstion: Make OKW pick up of crates as 5 fuel instead of 10, for ostheer leave it as it is.

14 Nov 2014, 19:56 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

This makes me miss A_E's Rattenkrieg series for COH1. eg:

Anything other than Jeeps is for cowards!
15 Nov 2014, 05:06 AM

Title ╬SS╬ReckitBalance
Summary Germans must have superior armor at all stages of the game. Everybody knows this. The Angry Bears unleash the maximum from the weak King Tiger by vetting it to 5 before dispatching three Tiger Aces to clench the game. Luckily, none of the allied players built B4's or used Mark Target or we would have been screwed.
Game Modes Applicable 4's (unconfirmed but could be tried in 3's)
Doctrines Selected Elite Troops x 3, anything OKW
Build Order Elite Troop players open standard T1, T2, and 2 P4's. Keep them alive. Build fuel caches to accelerate the King Tigers dispatch. OKW player can just build Ober's and Volk's with Shreks.
Replay Link Quick highlights clip to show it off.
Notes The King Tiger arrived so much sooner than the Tiger Aces that it sat at the base to be vetted to five before being used. Tiger Aces should be dispatched around the same time. Chance of rage quit goes from zero to 100 in approximately a millisecond when faced with three Tiger Aces and a Vet 5 King Tiger all at the same time. If your Super armor gets into real trouble, use a P4 to circle around and pop smoke. Smoke like a chimney.
15 Nov 2014, 08:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2014, 05:06 AMNapalm

Title ╬SS╬ReckitBalance
Summary Germans must have superior armor at all stages of the game. Everybody knows this. The Angry Bears unleash the maximum from the weak King Tiger by vetting it to 5 before dispatching three Tiger Aces to clench the game. Luckily, none of the allied players built B4's or used Mark Target or we would have been screwed.
Game Modes Applicable 4's (unconfirmed but could be tried in 3's)
Doctrines Selected Elite Troops x 3, anything OKW
Build Order Elite Troop players open standard T1, T2, and 2 P4's. Keep them alive. Build fuel caches to accelerate the King Tigers dispatch. OKW player can just build Ober's and Volk's with Shreks.
Replay Link Quick highlights clip to show it off.
Notes The King Tiger arrived so much sooner than the Tiger Aces that it sat at the base to be vetted to five before being used. Tiger Aces should be dispatched around the same time. Chance of rage quit goes from zero to 100 in approximately a millisecond when faced with three Tiger Aces and a Vet 5 King Tiger all at the same time. If your Super armor gets into real trouble, use a P4 to circle around and pop smoke. Smoke like a chimney.

Its sad that Ive faced off this before and its almost impossable to stop.
15 Nov 2014, 12:13 PM

It just like van Voort's no stinking tanks but with other CMD

Title Osttruppen-schreck-railway arty, Railway Artillery spam in short.
Summary Osttruppen spam with MG or mortar support, Panzergrenadier and railway artillery as much as you like.
Game Modes Applicable team game, may work best in 4-4.
Doctrines Selected Osttruppen Doctrine
Build Order Osttrupen, MG, Ostt, Ostt, Ostt, mortar or bunker or more Ostt, thrown in any cache as you like(prefer fuel for teammate), T2, then build up to 5 PG you not need to schreck all of them. and like van Voort's strat, all fuel to munition. swarm you opponent with Osttruppen up front with PGs support them. the fun begin when Railway Artillery unlock, spam them on anything in your sight, when VP being cap, infantry/vehicle concentration just to scare or scatter them off. If your have many caches and kept converting the only thing that keep you from hit railway arty button again is its cooldown time!
Replay Link maybe , all I have cant use with current patch.
Notes Maxim may be your worst treat early on just use your number to flank or use your support weapon!
15 Nov 2014, 12:49 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

Title Name Heroic Charge 2.0
Summary Retreat your army in their base and proceed to blow it all up
Game Modes minimum 2v2, requires NO OKW player
Doctrines USF Mechanized & USF Airborne
Build Order 3 rifle, lieutenant,m20, major, bazooka for the airborne player. 3 rifle, lt, major halftrack for the mechanized player. Fight as you would do normally and tech to major asap. When you get 3 cps call in the halftrack. airborne player puts the major in the m20 and drive together via the outskirts of the map to their base. if you have time for bazookas put as many as you can on your rifles, then you push up your infantry past the middle of the map. Drive both vehicles in their base and set up major retreat point and retreat all your infantry.
now you have to keep your halftrack alive at all costs. Airborne shoud call in atguns or paratroopers for demolition charges
Replay I haven't faced double ostheer in ages
Notes Chance of succes: 1%
15 Nov 2014, 17:53 PM

Oh my gosh Sarantini that is pretty great. Hahah
16 Nov 2014, 03:11 AM
Honorary Member Badge

The bar has just been raised
16 Nov 2014, 08:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2014, 12:13 PMChernov

Summary Osttruppen spam with MG or mortar support, Panzergrenadier and railway artillery as much as you like.
Build Order Osttrupen, MG, Ostt, Ostt, Ostt, mortar or bunker or more Ostt, thrown in any cache as you like(prefer fuel for teammate), T2, then build up to 5 PG you not need to schreck all of them. and like van Voort's strat, all fuel to munition. swarm you opponent with Osttruppen up front with PGs support them. the fun begin when Railway Artillery unlock, spam them on anything in your sight, when VP being cap, infantry/vehicle concentration just to scare or scatter them off. If your have many caches and kept converting the only thing that keep you from hit railway arty button again is its cooldown time!
Notes Maxim may be your worst treat early on just use your number to flank or use your support weapon!

The cool down is horrible on railway artillery, I know because I was on the receiving end of this.
16 Nov 2014, 08:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Nov 2014, 12:13 PMChernov

The cool down is horrible on railway artillery, I know because I was on the receiving end of this.
16 Nov 2014, 11:09 AM

Cheese With Wings!

Summary:
The ground forces of the Third Reich are more than capable of doing their part in the battle, but not without significant Close Air Support. Show the true might of the Luftwaffe to all enemies of the Fatherland!

Game Modes Applicable: 2v2+, though in 2v2 this particular strategy is very dicey, but can be pulled off with blobbed panzergrenadiers with panzershreks for extra cheesy goodness.

Build Order: Start with Grens, MG's etc. to hold your ground, tech up once, build panzergrenadiers and PaK's as needed. Add LMG-42's and Panzershreks for even more cheese! Mmmm Cheese.... :drool:

Notes: Once territory is secured, build extra fuel caches with your extreme amounts of floating MP to instantly convert into extra muni. With more muni= moar air powah!! and moar air powah = more cheese!! YAAAAY!!

Extra Notes:Once the munitions stockpile is real, so very real. Use it to keep up a constant flow of air traffic and constantly harass, barrage, strafe, and bomb your opponents into the ground. Use Recon Run + Stuka Dive Bomb for extreme cheese explosions.

Link to replay and demonstration in 4v4 provided

17 Nov 2014, 14:57 PM
Patrion 14

Partisan Panic!

Summary: Using polish allies, the forces of the glorious red army support the increasing hordes of partisans that harass the germans into nothingness.

Game Modes Applicable: 2v2, requires a map with many buildings spread out over a large area (semoskiy).

Build Order: Player 1 builds conscripts selects partisan tactics, watches the airwaves for enemy tech (do not worry if OKW goes T2), build T2 and get maxims to start fortifying area of focus. Start creating partisans everytime you need to flank an enemy (at nades and molotovs required). Soon, you should be able to tech to t3 -> t70 + t34/76 spam. Use partisan network to flank enemy armor and kill retreating low health vehicles with partisans.

Player 2 builds T1 into penal battalion spam. As soon as OKW builds T1/puma/flacktrack, upgrade an important building to an FHQ. Most germans do not expect FHQs to be selected after the 5 minute mark, so you will have an ample amount of time to mess around. Use the FHQ as a springboard for Penal assaults, relying on the healing given in the FHQ to keep an omnipresent force on the frontlines. All mgs will be countered by the partisans. Tech to T4 -> katyusha + su85s.

Notes: Even LMG partisans can solo most german infantry when near an FHQ, and there will be many partisans.

Replays: Needed after hotfix.
17 Nov 2014, 15:45 PM

Title

Sib's Soviet Cheese Swoop

Summary

This needs no explanation, you either have what it takes or you don't. Snipers, Guards & ISU-152 are all you need. Who cares about the rest of the units in the Soviet arsenal when you have these bad boy?

Game Modes

Cheese has no limits or restrictions.

Doctrines Selected

Mechanised Support Tactics

Build Order

• Sniper
  • Sniper
  • Sniper
  • Sniper
  • Guards
  • Guards
  • Guards
  • Replace Guards / Snipers as needed until ISU-152
  • Call in ISU-152.
  • Take a swig of your favourite wine and enjoy.

Replay Link

Notes

Sovjiets 4 lyfe.
18 Nov 2014, 08:21 AM

Title Name Heroic Charge 2.0
Summary Retreat your army in their base and proceed to blow it all up
Game Modes minimum 2v2, requires NO OKW player
Doctrines USF Mechanized & USF Airborne
Build Order 3 rifle, lieutenant,m20, major, bazooka for the airborne player. 3 rifle, lt, major halftrack for the mechanized player. Fight as you would do normally and tech to major asap. When you get 3 cps call in the halftrack. airborne player puts the major in the m20 and drive together via the outskirts of the map to their base. if you have time for bazookas put as many as you can on your rifles, then you push up your infantry past the middle of the map. Drive both vehicles in their base and set up major retreat point and retreat all your infantry.
now you have to keep your halftrack alive at all costs. Airborne shoud call in atguns or paratroopers for demolition charges
Replay I haven't faced double ostheer in ages
Notes Chance of succes: 1%

OMG, interesting! Rifle company may be a good selection as well, if he retreats all his forces to counter you: phosphorus barrage!
I'll give a try for sure :D
18 Nov 2014, 09:09 AM

18 Nov 2014, 11:26 AM

Title:

Summary:

I used a highly delicate filler knife to cut the cheese into proportions of highly degradable cheese layers, thus, upon tasting the cheese I discovered my true nature in the land of Cheesedom. This strategy is meant to overhwelm the enemy with concentrated doses of conscripts in teams of either 2, 4, or 6 while gaining a huge resource adv on the map cap wise into the ultimate AT/Inf call-in counters to deal with your usual Axis funions.
Game Modes Applicable:

Just 1v1 for now. :snfPeter:
Doctrines Required:

Guard Motor(Recommended vs Ost), Shock Rifle(Recommended vs OKW), Urban Defense Tactics(Recommended only on Semois Summer, Winter, Kholdney Ferma Winter, La Gleize, or against a lower level opponent when vs both Ost and OKW), or Mechanized Support Tactics(Everything).
Build Order:

Con Con Con Con Con Con Con Con Con(optional) T2 or Con upgrades(can go either way) into waiting for call-in tanks of your choosing depending on doctrine. You can build more cons later on or a maxim/at-gun depending on the way your opponent reacts. Highly recommend laying mines while waiting for his fast P2 rush or hf rush, as well as upgrading at nades when needed/getting a zis out if it is OKW.
Replay Link:

Cuming soon.
Notes:

• This is the revised version of the original Con spam idea I had in mind. So current version is: 2.1(.1 due to recent balance changes with the cover system making 1 con engagements slightly more vulnerable)
  • Retreat cons when needed, do not reinforce during the initial buildup of cons unless you absolutely need to(this allows for you to have more mp incum to get moar cons)
  • Keep your cons on one side at first, try to wait until engaging the enemy unless he is already on your important fuel/ammo/cutoff points, then when the time cums and your con horde of 8-9 cons is ready attack from all sides and arse rape the enemy's defenses/infantry.
  • If he has a p2/flak hf out and you didn't have the necessary AT out stay on one side and leave 1-2 cons on the side that has the p2/flak hf, in order to buy yourself more time to get the necessary AT out.
  • Usually leaving most of your horde around your cutoff point or towards the center of the map/keeping 1-2 cons in buildings nearby the cutoff early on to see if the enemy is attempting to try and cut you off helps. If he is able to cut you off, do not go piece meal attacking him, buildup your con units and engage if you feel you have overwhelming numbers to your adv, attack on all possible flanks, if this is not possible, simply go to the other side of the map and force him off your cutoff. :snfPeter:
  • Make sure you're able to at least hold one of the side map with crucial resources. (Shouldn't be hard unless you severely fuckup and lose most of your cons.)
  • Go for enemy cutoff whenever possible.

Anything else you have to say?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 57
unknown 30
Germany 389
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L