Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
7 Sep 2015, 20:22 PM

haha, thnx, i might include it someday :)

well, the scriptwriter writes a script for 1000 VPs, so thats probably why it didnt work :D

whats your screen resolution? and the game is at 1024*768 and not 1280*1024(happens to the best of us :D )?

Dunno why but restarting the script 2 times helped. Do you happen to know if war spoils drop without internet? I got quite terrible internet and lose connection a lot
7 Sep 2015, 20:31 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 20:08 PMPhy

Where does it write the script of 1000vp? Or the scripwriter (after running it) works for 1000 vps? :oops:

I'm too noob with scripts :help:

the scriptwriter works for 250 vps, but it writes a script in the folder you had it in named "farming1000vppersonal.ahk" or something like that, try that one with 1000 vps!

Dunno why but restarting the script 2 times helped. Do you happen to know if war spoils drop without internet? I got quite terrible internet and lose connection a lot

no, it doesnt work without internet! but in your case, the 250vp script might help, if your internet breaks statistically at least once per hour
Phy
7 Sep 2015, 21:59 PM

the scriptwriter works for 250 vps, but it writes a script in the folder you had it in named "farming1000vppersonal.ahk" or something like that, try that one with 1000 vps!

And how do I run it?
7 Sep 2015, 22:02 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 21:59 PMPhy

And how do I run it?

You simply start it by double clicking on it and then proceeding to click multiple times in the Coh2 game itself (within 10 seconds after activating the script!)

You will have to set all the needed settings up first of course.
8 Sep 2015, 02:14 AM

well, or this is the lucky script or they changed the drop ratio of good things.

after 14 spoils I just got 2 new british commanders, 2 uncommon skins, 2 rare bulletins and 2 uncommon bulletins.

half of the drops are not common and 2 commanders can be considered pretty good for just 14 spoils

I just want the third commander now :D
8 Sep 2015, 07:27 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 21:59 PMPhy

And how do I run it?

you need to download autohotkey for that, dont worry, its free

well, or this is the lucky script or they changed the drop ratio of good things.

after 14 spoils I just got 2 new british commanders, 2 uncommon skins, 2 rare bulletins and 2 uncommon bulletins.

half of the drops are not common and 2 commanders can be considered pretty good for just 14 spoils

I just want the third commander now :D

wow, you are very lucky :D
i havent got any commander yet, just some nice skins. well, better than nothing :)
8 Sep 2015, 07:43 AM

After so many hours of farming, I finally got one.

Bless the RNG gods
8 Sep 2015, 07:51 AM

After so many hours of farming, I finally got one.

Bless the RNG gods

the electricity needed for this was probably more expensive than the commander itself. Also, you successfully harmed the environment and stole from relic.

gj
8 Sep 2015, 07:53 AM

the electricity needed for this was probably more expensive than the commander itself. Also, you successfully harmed the environment and stole from relic.

gj

Na I was watching movies on my pc while doing this. So jokes on you.

So lets correct some of your funny "arguments". (seriously it made me laugh)
I harmed the environment? How so? I don't think you know how that works... I stole from Relic? Last time I checked I bought the British Forces DLC.

But anyway nice trolling attempt though. ('.')d

IDK what your trying to accomplish (unless it's to troll), but if you think stopping people from farming war spoils on a gaming forum will help the environment, your in for a rude awakening. Thanks again for the laughs. o/

8 Sep 2015, 10:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 16:57 PMPhy
The scriptwriter works fine for me. Only problem is that script does not start the game after the first one finishes (but it does everything before to get on this stage). Can you fix it and make it for 1000VP? :wub:

The script 1000VP still not work for me. It cant even send the squad to VP.

The script 1000VPOLD works fine until the stage of starting the game.

:help:
I have same story here.. Today I left Scriptwriter250vp on all night and he do only 1 game when i look on pc at the morning it was screen witch startinh options for new games. (Vs pc auto match etc) and windows says that im disconect...

The basic 1000vp script stops on same moment inteligent script wont hit "press any key"
Game is in 1024-768 my windows is in 1920-1080 force window on steam is on... wtf?? ;(((
8 Sep 2015, 11:30 AM
Patrion 14

Christ, lucky people in these threads. I'm at three days now, two of which I've left it running at work.

War spoils needs to die.

Wanted to say thanks to OP, script working beautifully...
8 Sep 2015, 13:05 PM
Donator 11

gj

one commander=5 euro = 25 kWh(in france or UK, even more in US and canada, less in germany) = 250 hours of farming in this resolution with an efficient pc.
thing is, in 250 hours, you will get probably all 3 commanders, a shitload of bulletins, which you cant buy, and a lot of skins, probably worth 10 euros aswell.
so you invest 5 euros and get stuff worth 25 euros. i personally dont have to pay for electricty and at least some people dont have to pay aswell--> worth!

I have same story here.. Today I left Scriptwriter250vp on all night and he do only 1 game when i look on pc at the morning it was screen witch startinh options for new games. (Vs pc auto match etc) and windows says that im disconect...

The basic 1000vp script stops on same moment inteligent script wont hit "press any key"
Game is in 1024-768 my windows is in 1920-1080 force window on steam is on... wtf?? ;(((

sorry if i didnt make that more clear, but the scriptwriter is supposed to do exactly that: run one game and find out the right colors, so that the script it writes, works for you
8 Sep 2015, 13:27 PM

I just be at about a 100 hours of running this script (run it nighty before racking out), focusing mainly on American usfusf and OKW okwokw forces. I am yet to get a commander. Worst luck ever?

I continue to find that simply letting the script run on it's own yields very little (occasional common), but spawning some tanks and infantry to harass the enemy and inflict some casualties while waiting for the countdown consistently gets better results. It seems it's not just play time but also score that influences drops. Or I could be completely off base. Would it be possible to release a version of the script that spawns several infantry and moves them up to the river for comparison?

Here's what I have so far:

Also, I can't find a complete list of bullions. The closest I came was a list of the addons in last summer's patch (link below). Has anyone seen a complete list?
http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/78222-war-spoils-feedback/page23
8 Sep 2015, 14:08 PM
Patrion 14

It's completely RNG based dude. Anything else is confirmation bias. Look at the guy above who got two commanders - all he did was idle.

Don't be fooled by it - the system is terrible and trying to understand it is going to give you a headache. Just be patient and let the script run, buy the goods, or wait for Relic to pull their finger out and fix it (you'll likely wait a long time).
8 Sep 2015, 14:28 PM

It's completely RNG based dude. Anything else is confirmation bias. Look at the guy above who got two commanders - all he did was idle.

Don't be fooled by it - the system is terrible and trying to understand it is going to give you a headache. Just be patient and let the script run, buy the goods, or wait for Relic to pull their finger out and fix it (you'll likely wait a long time).

Well said. Harsh, but honest.

Echoing the last part of my previous post. Has anyone seen a complete list of bulletins?
8 Sep 2015, 19:51 PM

I'm having an issue. Whenever It finishes a match, it won't exit out of the end results screen and start a new game, you know where it says how much damage everything did etc. Any help?
9 Sep 2015, 13:38 PM
Donator 11

Has anyone seen a complete list of bulletins?

i havent, and i dont think there is. you may try and write to the relic staff here on coh2.org, maybe they have something...

I'm having an issue. Whenever It finishes a match, it won't exit out of the end results screen and start a new game, you know where it says how much damage everything did etc. Any help?

is this a problem with the old script or the intelligent script? where does the mouse cursor go?

if the intelligent script goes to the right place, but doesnt click, try the scriptwriter for one 250 vp game and it will write you the intelligent script for 1000vps.

9 Sep 2015, 20:31 PM

i havent, and i dont think there is. you may try and write to the relic staff here on coh2.org, maybe they have something...

is this a problem with the old script or the intelligent script? where does the mouse cursor go?

if the intelligent script goes to the right place, but doesnt click, try the scriptwriter for one 250 vp game and it will write you the intelligent script for 1000vps.

The Intelligent one goes to the right place, but doesnt click, Ill try the scriptwriter.
Phy
9 Sep 2015, 22:16 PM

you need to download autohotkey for that, dont worry, its free

All working fine now with farming1000vppersonal.ahk Thanks for you help!

Is it harder now to get stuff? It feels like I used to get more stuff a couple of months ago with the same time than I do now
9 Sep 2015, 23:13 PM

hi all , i have tried the 1000vp script with the proper settings and all others ,can get it to start the game but it is stuck at the 'press any key'.

any suggestions ?
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight