Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
6 Sep 2015, 14:23 PM

good to see this making a return with the release of brits, even if I haven't gotten anything good myself yet.
6 Sep 2015, 17:16 PM

I've run the 1000pt script on Pepperidge for about 70 hours now (I turn it on just before going to bed). It does work with your screen off, but your screen saver will kick off every time it starts a new game.

*EDIT: Best thing to do is play with your screen saver / power conservation settings, then run the script and check on it every hour until you fin a setting that works.

I have screensaver disabled so that's not a problem. Thanks.
7 Sep 2015, 03:23 AM

Could be possible to have a version of this script without ending?

I read that the script run for about 10 hours, but I want to leave it idling indefinitely during my holidays if possible -15 days- :P
7 Sep 2015, 03:50 AM

Hello thx for the script but can I use my computer when the script is running or you can only leave your computer as it is when the script is running?
7 Sep 2015, 07:39 AM
Donator 11

I read that the script run for about 10 hours, but I want to leave it idling indefinitely during my holidays if possible -15 days- :P

actually it it runs for 100 hours now, changed that. and yes, its absolutely possible, just copy the script from the first post and change Loop, 100 to something like Loop, 1000 which should be equal to 1000hours ~ 41 days :)
just make sure, that the automated reconnect works, to test it just remove your cable for a minute while the game is running and look, whether it reconnects
but just to warn you, running the script that long might not work, after all, its just a stupid script ^^

Hello thx for the script but can I use my computer when the script is running or you can only leave your computer as it is when the script is running?

you can use after the vp was capped and before the game ends

7 Sep 2015, 12:37 PM

Issue with drop rate falloff: The trend has been i'd get a drop or two within the first several games (average, one drop for every three hours or so) then they would simply cease until I completely rebooted the game. 10 hour runs still only yield a couple drops from the first few. Did they change how drops are awarded?
7 Sep 2015, 13:22 PM

My game keeps disconnecting nowdays, but only when the farm is active. Also there is a fix for the script to reconnect?
7 Sep 2015, 15:18 PM

HELLO! Well my script bulletinfarm1000vpfinal2 start game but don't click "press any key" i was waiting 1h and nothing.. old 1000 script start game send pio to VP point but when its win don't start a new game.... why???? pls help
7 Sep 2015, 15:21 PM
Donator 11

Did they change how drops are awarded?

I have no clue, but sooner or later, nee will find that out with his posts :) (see his thread)

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 13:22 PMNoorbi
My game keeps disconnecting nowdays, but only when the farm is active. Also there is a fix for the script to reconnect?

yes, i fixed that yesterday, just look, whether it works, if not try the scriptwriter. but i dont know, why it is disconnecting at all

7 Sep 2015, 15:40 PM

Issue with drop rate falloff: The trend has been i'd get a drop or two within the first several games (average, one drop for every three hours or so) then they would simply cease until I completely rebooted the game. 10 hour runs still only yield a couple drops from the first few. Did they change how drops are awarded?

not having that problem -yet-, I left just last night the game farming for about 15 hours and got 5 drops
7 Sep 2015, 15:42 PM
Donator 11

HELLO! Well my script bulletinfarm1000vpfinal2 start game but don't click "press any key" i was waiting 1h and nothing.. old 1000 script start game send pio to VP point but when its win don't start a new game.... why???? pls help

where exactly does the old script stop?
try the scriptmaker from the first post and pls give feedback, whether it worked or not :)
7 Sep 2015, 16:19 PM

regarding the script: not that it really matters, but the hotkey "," selects your pios/engis/whatever at the start of the game, no need to move mouse/click ;-)
Phy
7 Sep 2015, 16:57 PM

The scriptwriter works fine for me. Only problem is that script does not start the game after the first one finishes (but it does everything before to get on this stage). Can you fix it and make it for 1000VP? :wub:

The script 1000VP still not work for me. It cant even send the squad to VP.

The script 1000VPOLD works fine until the stage of starting the game.

:help:
7 Sep 2015, 17:46 PM
Patrion 15

Thank you again for your work!

just dropped this commader after two 1000VP matches.

The bulletins and skins that appear on the loadaout were dropped while playing normal.
7 Sep 2015, 17:56 PM

Thank you again for your work!

just dropped this commader after two 1000VP matches.

The bulletins and skins that appear on the loadaout were dropped while playing normal.

80 hours of farming and yet to get a commander or rare. Slight jealousy here.
7 Sep 2015, 19:02 PM

this isnt working for me, i set the resolution to what you said but it keeps missing the start match button
7 Sep 2015, 19:06 PM
Donator 11

regarding the script: not that it really matters, but the hotkey "," selects your pios/engis/whatever at the start of the game, no need to move mouse/click ;-)

haha, thnx, i might include it someday :)

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Sep 2015, 16:57 PMPhy
The scriptwriter works fine for me. Only problem is that script does not start the game after the first one finishes (but it does everything before to get on this stage). Can you fix it and make it for 1000VP? :wub:

The script 1000VP still not work for me. It cant even send the squad to VP.

The script 1000VPOLD works fine until the stage of starting the game.

:help:

well, the scriptwriter writes a script for 1000 VPs, so thats probably why it didnt work :D

this isnt working for me, i set the resolution to what you said but it keeps missing the start match button

whats your screen resolution? and the game is at 1024*768 and not 1280*1024(happens to the best of us :D )?

7 Sep 2015, 19:37 PM

i hope your graphics card breaks down from rendering the game multiple days straight. then you will wish you had paid the 4$ for the commander or tried to play good with the stuff you've got
7 Sep 2015, 19:45 PM
Donator 11

i hope your graphics card breaks down from rendering the game multiple days straight. then you will wish you had paid the 4$ for the commander or tried to play good with the stuff you've got

oh nice, its so amazing to see you coming back once in a while to make a stupid post in this thread. pls just stop......
Phy
7 Sep 2015, 20:08 PM

well, the scriptwriter writes a script for 1000 VPs, so thats probably why it didnt work :D

Where does it write the script of 1000vp? Or the scripwriter (after running it) works for 1000 vps? :oops:

I'm too noob with scripts :help:
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight