Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
18 Nov 2015, 16:53 PM
Donator 11

edit: i was wrong, sorry
19 Nov 2015, 03:35 AM

im pretty sure that this is a fake. look at the top right of the duplicate commanders and you will see th rest of a green checkmark

Is that not just what's on his hat? I'm not in-game right now, so I could be wrong, but it looks legit to me.
19 Nov 2015, 09:37 AM
Donator 11

Is that not just what's on his hat? I'm not in-game right now, so I could be wrong, but it looks legit to me.

looked it up, you are right! wohoo, then this is truly unlucky
19 Nov 2015, 10:42 AM

looked it up, you are right! wohoo, then this is truly unlucky

im 400 hours in now, 3 commanders so far (2x elite panzer from okw:foreveralone: )beat that :D
19 Nov 2015, 11:09 AM

i have only played the game as intended and got 3 brit commanders.

beat that
19 Nov 2015, 11:27 AM

i have only played the game as intended and got 3 brit commanders.

beat that

Wow how much sacrifices you have made to the RNG god before unlocking Warspoil? I have played for 50+ hours and still got 3 commanders, 2 of those is duplicate and 1 one of them is Soviet commander (wtf I play UKF).
19 Nov 2015, 11:54 AM

Wow how much sacrifices you have made to the RNG god before unlocking Warspoil? I have played for 50+ hours and still got 3 commanders, 2 of those is duplicate and 1 one of them is Soviet commander (wtf I play UKF).

i was wrong. it was 2 commanders (but one of them with the croc)
19 Nov 2015, 14:49 PM
Donator 11

im 400 hours in now, 3 commanders so far (2x elite panzer from okw:foreveralone: )beat that :D

well, at least you got more commanders in 120 hours than you got in 280 in the first try :)
you are farming for okw, arent you?

i was wrong. it was 2 commanders (but one of them with the croc)

you have played this game for close to 1900 hours and still havent got all commanders unlocked? Do you really think that war spoils are fine?

19 Nov 2015, 15:06 PM

well, at least you got more commanders in 120 hours than you got in 280 in the first try :)
you are farming for okw, arent you?

you have played this game for close to 1900 hours and still havent got all commanders unlocked? Do you really think that war spoils are fine?

how do you farm for okw? i just play and let the 1000vp script running over night
19 Nov 2015, 15:19 PM

one could argue this keeps people motivated. look at destiny or diablo

i am, at least.
19 Nov 2015, 15:28 PM
Donator 11

how do you farm for okw? i just play and let the 1000vp script running over night

you get an increased number of warspoils ofr the faction you have selected, so if you select okw, you (primarily) farm for it

one could argue this keeps people motivated. look at destiny or diablo

i am, at least.

alright, except a) company of heroes is a RTS and not a rpg and was never sold as that b) that MASSIVE amount of time needed demotivates many people, especially those who do not have that much time to play and c) relic sells this for real money aswell. you know what happened to diablo when they did that, dont you? :)

19 Nov 2015, 16:05 PM

Hey, I have no idea if it is working or not.
The game does not start itself but the bulletinfarm-download is Active.

How do i make sure that they are running during the game? thanks for answer.
19 Nov 2015, 16:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 16:05 PMStorway
Hey, I have no idea if it is working or not.
The game does not start itself but the bulletinfarm-download is Active.

How do i make sure that they are running during the game? thanks for answer.

did you follow the instructions step by step? when you have set up the game, activate the script and click on the coh2 screeen again, then after max. 10 seconds your mouse should be moving from alone and start the game
25 Nov 2015, 20:49 PM

Thanks for this, it helps me to get things a bit quicker while I play a little besides work and real life :)

I have a question about disconnections: I tried this twice now (first time 8 drops, second time 2)
and both times I got disconnected. The first time because internet got lost on my end for a short while, and the second time because Relic servers disconnected me somehow. Any way to solve that?

Also, while I got disconnected from the internet, the last bulletin I got didn't register. So it showed me one, but it wasn't in my inventory afterwards (probably because it was rewarded after the disconnection or something). So it looked like the bulletin was bugged, I could click but the message wouldn't go away. I just exited the game and re-entered and saw that that specific bulleting was gone. What was left was quite enough for one day though :)
27 Nov 2015, 07:32 AM

So does this still work or did relic patch so I am forced to puke up $5 for a commander they will end up totally reworking anyway? As they did with Elite Troops, Rifle Company, and Soviet Industry.
27 Nov 2015, 15:28 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Nov 2015, 20:49 PMSlayer

I have a question about disconnections: I tried this twice now (first time 8 drops, second time 2)
and both times I got disconnected. The first time because internet got lost on my end for a short while, and the second time because Relic servers disconnected me somehow. Any way to solve that?
i checked the reconnect part of the script and it seems that they changed the colors with this patch a little. i chnaged the scripts now, so it should work again. could you or anyone else try this function out? (use the 250vp script, start the script, wait till ingame, take the LAN-cable out for a minute, put it back in, and after 15 minutes the game should end and the script should reconnect)

Also, while I got disconnected from the internet, the last bulletin I got didn't register.

thats probably a bug on their side

So does this still work or did relic patch so I am forced to puke up $5 for a commander they will end up totally reworking anyway? As they did with Elite Troops, Rifle Company, and Soviet Industry.

this does still work :)

27 Nov 2015, 20:41 PM

i checked the reconnect part of the script and it seems that they changed the colors with this patch a little. i chnaged the scripts now, so it should work again. could you or anyone else try this function out? (use the 250vp script, start the script, wait till ingame, take the LAN-cable out for a minute, put it back in, and after 15 minutes the game should end and the script should reconnect)
Thanks for the effort. I'm really short on time next few weeks, but around the 20th of December I get more free time, so I can experiment with that script then if it's still needed.

After the two nights in which I got disconnected from Relic servers, I farmed two consecutive nights without any trouble, so maybe I was just unlucky. I got my second commander yesterday, but it was for the Brits, which I don't want/have :S

Farming for Soviets gave me a Soviet commander, but farming for Ostheer gave me nothing yet. Well, better luck next time. Is it correct that Ostheer has 10 commanders and Soviets have 20?
27 Nov 2015, 22:23 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 20:41 PMSlayer

Farming for Soviets gave me a Soviet commander, but farming for Ostheer gave me nothing yet. Well, better luck next time. Is it correct that Ostheer has 10 commanders and Soviets have 20?

no, its 21 for both. i have 17 of the ostheer and 18 of the soviet ones and im missing 3 and 4 according to the ingamestore
28 Nov 2015, 02:51 AM

Thank you so much for this man! I bought like 4 commanders cause they were on sale but I will never pay $5 for a commander, that is bullshit to me.

PS: Does this work with just USSR or with Ost to?
28 Nov 2015, 06:03 AM

Thank you so much for this man! I bought like 4 commanders cause they were on sale but I will never pay $5 for a commander, that is bullshit to me.

PS: Does this work with just USSR or with Ost to?

It works with any faction, not just USSR. America, Brits, USSR, Ost, OBK, you name it.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS