Login

russian armor

My Favorite Caster has retired...

4 Oct 2014, 03:40 AM

Permanently Banned
All of you know Sam A.K.A Rogers who is the founder of RnP.
Where he and his super sweet co-host Pounder gave me tons of laughs and memories.

Ive been watching Rogers since Way back. The Tales of heroes days was the first time i've seen rogers cast with Bridger.

I Want to share some of my favorite memories that RnP gave me.

Ive watched this cast literally like 23 times. 57:54 will always stay with me

Never forget the HotchKiss SWORM

There are Many MANY MORE.

I remember having to stay up and write papers and RnP would give me the motivation to finish it. Rogers may not know it, but he has positively impacted many lives with his incredibly entertaining content. This guy ans his shenanigans will be missed.

Plz.. check out his twitch and youtube channel. He will be streaming from time to time.

Also best wishes for you and Your family.... :)

4 Oct 2014, 06:12 AM

I only watched Rogers stream for Walking Dead. I think I only saw one cast from him, most of the CoH things I saw from him, is him playing the game. He's not a pro player so the games doesn't get boring with him as they get intense instead of a one side beatdown, which makes him more enjoyable to watch than Jesulin.

btw, who's the girl in your profile picture?
4 Oct 2014, 06:46 AM

Permanently Banned

btw, who's the girl in your profile picture?

Me..

Are you actually Courage the Cowardly Dog on a computer?
4 Oct 2014, 08:16 AM

Man, what an end of an era. I've never posted before but I want to at least express how excellent RnP shoutcasts were. My favorite casters of any game, bar none. I remember many 2 AM nights that were made bearable by vCoH or RnP shoutcasts. They were hilarious, informative, and (without offense to anyone) seriously the best of the community. I consider this a sad moment. They had a tradition, many years behind the helm and it is seriously sad to see them leave.

I legitimately and seriously wish Rogers and Pounder the best in the future, not just gaming. I know they are facing tough times IRL but, although it might not make any difference, I hope they find their respective blue heavens and keep fighting the good fight, whether it is on Angoville, Argenten Crossroads, Minsk Pocket, or this damn oppressive Earth. Fight the good fight boys.

My one and only post. Peace
4 Oct 2014, 12:04 PM
Patrion 14

I'm gonna miss guys. I remember watching their casts chuckling and laughing my pants off. I think both these two gentlemen make one hell of a casting duo and I'll always remember them for the dudes who made COH2 enjoyable, not boring at all and entertaining.!

Rogers, I know RL gave you a paddlin' but i really hope you keep your head up and keep on going strong.

All the best for Pounder as well, I hope that your future looks as bright as possible.

Much love, such wow guys.
VK
4 Oct 2014, 17:40 PM

You guys are really something, makes it all worth it. Thank you.
4 Oct 2014, 18:11 PM

he was not my favorite but always sorry when someone gives
4 Oct 2014, 18:22 PM

What are you talking, Krebs is long gone.

Thanks for the entertainment, Rogers.
4 Oct 2014, 18:40 PM

Me..

Are you actually Courage the Cowardly Dog on a computer?

What do you think Courage was doing when he isn't fighting monsters and saving Muriel? :D

4 Oct 2014, 19:02 PM

Permanently Banned

What do you think Courage was doing when he isn't fighting monsters and saving Muriel? :D

6 Oct 2014, 12:33 PM

1+

RNP was awesome - sad to see you go Rogers but I don't blame you at all for leaving. Cheers for the good times
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 23
South Africa 6
Germany 828
Germany 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %