21%
14%
28%
Total votes: 114
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
22 Sep 2014, 23:45 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Welcome back everybody

Our first episode saw Recon Support and Elite Armoured decisively given the pink slip

Our second a near majority for Mechanised and a slightly tighter contest for Fortifications

http://www.coh2.org/topic/24248/commander-survivor--episode-ii

We need to vote one more commander off of each team to decide who is left on the roster.

As before it doesn't matter why, if they are too good, too bad, or you just think the avatar sucks but feel free to post your reasons
23 Sep 2014, 00:06 AM

Spec ops nooooo who doesn't want a self spotting Panther wit built in mark vehicle lite? :)
23 Sep 2014, 00:33 AM

USF: Airborne (OP M1919 Airborne, Skillplane P47) > Infantry (Still OP M1919) = Armor > Elite Rifle > Recon > Mech (worthless)

OKW: Basically all are good, the least useful is Elite Armor

Ostheer: Ele, Luftwaffe, Elite, Joint Ops, Mobile Defence, Close Air support, Oppsttrupens

Soviet: Basically all are good and too good, except the joke of NKVD.
23 Sep 2014, 06:11 AM

Spec Ops is actually not too bad, but doesn't really offer enough compared to the others. Especially since infiltration grenades are in salvage as well.
23 Sep 2014, 12:58 PM

Spec Ops: Infiltration grenades, Command Panther, and Stg44 Obers are awesome, as is the Recon Flare for the Walking Stuka.

Salvage: The JLI are good and so are the infiltration grenades and the Salvage bonus, but the arty is pretty meh and the Ostwind is too expensive fule wise and CP wise. -My vote
23 Sep 2014, 13:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

Nnnngh this is too hard.
23 Sep 2014, 15:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Sep 2014, 00:33 AMPorygon

Soviet: Basically all are good and too good, except the joke of NKVD.

Nope, you forgot defensive and industry.:D
23 Sep 2014, 22:38 PM

With the others there was an obvious "gut reaction" choice, this one I'm actually not sure. I don't have anything against the ones remaining. The new factions having fewer docs seems to have made the docs higher quality on average.

If you asked around here I don't think you'd get much negative about 2/3 of the US commanders, and the only widely despised OKW one is Elite Armor.

Mind you, I'm just talking about my own subjective perceptions and those of other people ...
23 Sep 2014, 22:51 PM

Since they changed dozers they suck against pumas and are worse vs infantry, Armors out especially since you will have no good infantry with bar nerfs

I like the Spec ops more than Salvage for the Infared STGS (win vs all soviet infantry at all ranges)and the Command panther in case t4 goes down.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★