Login

russian armor

Took a few months off, game still isn't balanced xd

• This thread is locked
21 Sep 2014, 20:13 PM

Permanently Banned
So I took a few months off from my standard maxim spamm games and frustrated okw players whom filled my screen with tears, and to my amazement the game is still on the broken side xd. Apart from that my first seach attempt for a game stated the next:

searching as Axis: 97%
searching as allies: 3%

have the screenshot, just can't upload somehow to this topic?

I have had about 5 games as soviets in 1v1, 5 games in which I spammed maxims and won without any sweat or tears. I played about 5 games as ostheer in 1v1s and I found that the spamming of mortars with a very nice grenadiers spamm still works if you wish to wait for your panzer 4 spamm or lovely tiger.

Apart from this I played 4 games as okw in a 1v1 setup and got stomped by maxim spamm and a very well played rifle man spamm with some jacksons and that pesky aa truck the US has (good player though!!!)

And then with the US i just stomped over anything with my rifles, bars, the plompy grenades and ofcourse my lovely jacksons :)

So why after all these months is my favorite faction, the soviets, still so damnly broken, are the ostheer so easymode that it is almost painfull to watch. Is the OKW still so damn neglected apart from the obers that they can't win anything and why on earth does the rifle man spamm still reward you xd xd

why relic why xd ?

21 Sep 2014, 20:26 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

I'm getting sick and tired of these kinds of posts.
21 Sep 2014, 20:29 PM

"xd"
21 Sep 2014, 20:40 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

@ OP : There are too many wrong comments in your post to allow this to carry on, without a flame war,which is unnecessary.

I do not think your points are a balance issue - please post in the Soviet strategy section, if you have problems (preferably with a replay)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★