Login

russian armor

Thoughts on ISU-152

17 Sep 2014, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2014, 21:50 PMWewe
It feels so frustrating to play against isu. The isu forces the axis player to get a jagdtiger or an elefant every game to be able to deal with it. Thats effective but so lame to play like that every single 2v2. flanking an isu is a wasted effort it is sitting behind a wall of mines. meeting a mine means pretty much you are screwed for you tanks. do not tell me to defuse mines while beeing under isu fire. and do not get me started about mark vehicle on an isu doctrine you can fuck up pretty much every tank with a few shots.

It is even more frustrating to fight against JT who outrange all allied tds/armour, and has the ability to shoot through cover for lols.

It goes both ways, but honestly bringing down an ISU with panthers are quite easy, especially after the frontal armour buff. Slow ISU cannot handle the power of the mighty blitz!
17 Sep 2014, 22:22 PM

It is even more frustrating to fight against JT who outrange all allied tds/armour, and has the ability to shoot through cover for lols.

It goes both ways, but honestly bringing down an ISU with panthers are quite easy, especially after the frontal armour buff. Slow ISU cannot handle the power of the mighty blitz!

And thats the point mark vehicle turns every tank into paper and as i said mines everywhere there is no flank against decent players. You will hit a mine eventually and thats it.
17 Sep 2014, 22:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2014, 22:22 PMWewe

And thats the point mark vehicle turns every tank into paper and as i said mines everywhere there is no flank against decent players. You will hit a mine eventually and thats it.

I know. They totally should add a mine sweeper to the Panther. MVGame.
17 Sep 2014, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Sep 2014, 22:22 PMWewe

I know, right? Every time I try flank a tank those bloody mines tear the tracks off, and mark target makes my vehicle explode, and they get shot from across the map.

By a Jagdtiger.

Because OKW have Mark target and mines too. Only the soviets aren't even allowed blitz. BUT AT LEAST THEY CAN RAM AND CAP, RITE?
17 Sep 2014, 23:40 PM

I've been playing alot without using IS-2 and ISU-152, and to be perfectly honest, its ALMOST impossible to beat German heavy armour without them.

Today I actually vowed I wont play a game without one of the two. The reality I'm finding is that it's simply to difficult and risky to play without them. Once a Tiger or panther hits the field, your screwed.

17 Sep 2014, 23:55 PM

ISU is probably too good, but Axis just have so much nasty stuff atm, if you nerf it without a serious balance adjustment, you're going to just make the game even more axis-sided.

With Kubels being retardedly good, conscripts being underwhelming, and stuff like the assault gren, flame HT and stug E buff (the damn thing just seems to kill 2-3 men with almost every shot), soviets kind of have to abuse stuff like clown car and ISU imo.
17 Sep 2014, 23:55 PM

At least,
making it not oneshoting Pak and tech required, okay?

Just read from commander list of Soviet opponent having ISU, and you know you must pick Breakthrough/Fortiarmour, and you are forced not getting other panzers except JT or ISU will rape you, is the most RETARDED part of the game.

:ot: Ele with only 70 range is a joke, so a 57mm mini ATG have a range as same as the 88mm. Only use of Ele now, is a super heavy armoured scope maphacking for the JT.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 52
Korea, Republic Of 17
South Africa 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak