Login

russian armor

Community map thoughts

10 Sep 2014, 21:01 PM

What you think of the community maps here is my take:

Narva River: Favours axis heavily looks a little ugly but if balance and gamplay was good i wouldn't mind but also terns into a mg arty fest

Overgrowth: Great

Lemberg Fall 1944: Amazing i love this map please add to map rotation perfect mix of urban and country great point locations ect

Pinsk Marshes: another nice map

arelia Summer: also very nice

To conclude I like all of these map and they add all should be added execpt narva river to automatch
11 Sep 2014, 00:30 AM

In order to adequately speak about balance issues, they should include these maps in automatch and bring up a quick survey afterward.

Narva River

Fun map with 3 good combat zones (island, village and northern right side) the middle island can be somewhat of a mess when there is too much units around. Based on google earth, which is nice

Overgrowth
Nice ambiance, simple and enjoyable.

Lember Fall 1944
This would make a nice 3v3 and 4v4 map. Balance seems fine. Middle zone is quite fun because of the multiple angle and cover around the church.

Karelia Summer
This one might have too many chokepoints, thanks to its unique design. Tanks battle can be hilarious on this one. Beautiful map. I appreciate MonolithicBacon contribution with coh community.

Pink Marshes

I love pink marshes, it has been my favorite custom map since it's been released. Great ambiance, great design, lots of swamp and red cover makes for unique firefights. Well thought out.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★