Login

russian armor

Hello everyone!

12 Aug 2014, 17:06 PM

Hello every one im a long time real time strategy game player but new to Coh2. Im therefore new to the community as well and figured id drop in to say Hi! I was wondering if this is the main website for the community or are there any others? Im also here to hopefully work my way up to the more competitive level and I was wondering where i can connect with some m8s to have fun with. I like mostly 1v1 and 2v2 play so i would also like to know if everyone uses the integrated ladder? or if there are any website clanwar type ladders.. I would love to join a clan so i can have m8s to help me learn and to play with so if you guys have any tips as to how come into contact with a good clan that would be willing to take someone under their wing that would be great. Well, see you guys on the battle field and I hope to get to know you guys.
12 Aug 2014, 17:35 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

this is pretty much the biggest community site, but there are also the official forums of course.

There is a 4v4 clan ladder type of thing going on right now. You can probably ask around for a clan to join in the various clan forums here.

I personally also like to do casts of games to welcome people to the site. If that sounds interesting to you, you can upload a replay of one of your games for some video commentary.
12 Aug 2014, 17:40 PM

Hello Romeo. Thanks for the info and the next time I have a semi interesting game ill save it for you to cast. Be well!
12 Aug 2014, 18:39 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Welcome Tankhitz! :)

gl hf
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %