Login

russian armor

Suggestions for Future balance changes

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
31 Jul 2014, 05:26 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2014, 03:29 AMVonIvan

But what I said was useful. To everyone else interested in reading a thread not made by

Keep trolling me mate. Seems the mods do nothing anyway. Since WIFIDI is soviet user. They make my post invisible but not Yours. Maybe your performing some favours for them ;)

"Im going to play 1v1 OKW for the rest of the week to prove a point. 3 losses later. Starts playing 2v2, still gets owned.

Lol. Stick to conspam, Maxims, NOOB IS2, Zis3 and Katyusha. aka soviet noob mode

At the end of the day you trolled yourself. You vindicated that you cant use anything except the easy to use races and think just because u can spam rIfleman and scripts that ur hot stuff. Lol. Sleep well at night. You embaressed yourself infront of ur viewers.
31 Jul 2014, 05:33 AM

Keep trolling me mate. Seems the mods do nothing anyway. Since WIFIDI is soviet user. They make my post invisible but not Yours. Maybe your performing some favours for them ;)

"Im going to play 1v1 OKW for the rest of the week to prove a point. 3 losses later. Starts playing 2v2, still gets owned.

Lol. Stick to conspam, Maxims, NOOB IS2, Zis3 and Katyusha. aka soviet noob mode

At the end of the day you trolled yourself. You vindicated that you cant use anything except the easy to use races and think just because u can spam rIfleman and scripts that ur hot stuff. Lol. Sleep well at night. You embaressed yourself infront of ur viewers.

Lol what? Von plays well with all factions. You're really going to say one of the top players on this game has gotten there because he plays "easy to use races". Hahaha oh my.
31 Jul 2014, 05:35 AM
Honorary Member Badge

@vetlolcake you seem to miss that i did infact invis it... and now because its been nothing but trolling and flmaing and you're constantly derailing your own thread im going to end this thread. :(

@everyone else: I am pretty sure anyone who had anything relevent to post has posted already. if someone legitimately wants to add something relevent pm me i might unlock it. :)
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 73
United States 1
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %