Login

russian armor

blitz1337 OKW balance thread

22 Jul 2014, 12:46 PM

You see the thing is, without "fanboys" or people that prefer to play one faction over the others. Threads like this would never be made and balance disucussions would not happen.

I honestly would not call this thread a balance discussion. In the first post you summarized your feelings playing Oberkommando. Not really a discussion where you point out that this unit needs a buff or that one.
I slightly wonder, to be honest, why you left T2 (Medic Truck) out of the equation as the leIG is a great tool combined with Volks. Volks do not deal much damage, they have good survivability and lategame scaling due to a Schreck. In the first few minutes they can still compete vs opposing infantry, but once BARs or PPSh41 hit, they can only do much with nades. Yet they can still reveal and be a meatshield for damage dealers like Fallschirms, Obers or the leIG.
The other posts are usually either off topic, or ones by VetLolCake are an agreement. Nowhere you really state any balance changes. The only thing I see is you asking for design changes (more allround units, ...), but that's not a balance but a design discussion. Jagdpanzer, leIG and mines.

PS: Against Flak HT rushes you can try to wire off on quite a few maps. Kholodny ferma for example has lots of points that can easily be wired off to prevent it from roaming so freely.

22 Jul 2014, 13:22 PM

Thanks. Hard to come by neutral players on here.

They even called Dane a biased player.

So if they agree with you they are neutral? right so that is how that works.....
22 Jul 2014, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 12:37 PMJ1N6666

And I personally feel that the both of them should run the forum together. Do you think our opinions matter?

Brah re-read some of katitof's posts, He spends much of his time doing what I do which is defending the armies against extremest. There are things he wants changed for Axis just like he always has except it does not come out often because of forum warriors like lolcake
22 Jul 2014, 13:53 PM

I actually like this thread.

He wasn't namecalling and even could explain his point of view without raging. And he isn't that wrong. You just try to destroy the thread because Vetlolcake posted something here. Grow up. If an idiot says something right it doesn't matter - he is still right. AAHT kills Puma. It comes at the same time as the Flaktruck. And don't ever start this "playercard or you don't have any rights to post in this forum" shit again.

And Katitof - I told you and I will tell you again: Take a closer look at yourself. Clean you own house before complaining about others.
22 Jul 2014, 14:06 PM

I do have to chime in and say I think it's ridiculous that the AAHT from the US kills the Puma. I would have thought that should be a hard counter.

22 Jul 2014, 14:10 PM
Honorary Member Badge

So my threads are locked and this guy is alowed to post this sort of Crap.

WIFIDI obviously doing a fantastic forum job.

you do know i have to sleep right?

seriously guys this thread has nothing to do with lolcake (well sorta), katiof, who will get banned, or how awesome your playercard is.

if you don't have anything worth adding to this conversation just don't add anything its okay really you don't have to participate in all threads.
22 Jul 2014, 21:44 PM

I honestly would not call this thread a balance discussion. In the first post you summarized your feelings playing Oberkommando. Not really a discussion where you point out that this unit needs a buff or that one.
I slightly wonder, to be honest, why you left T2 (Medic Truck) out of the equation as the leIG is a great tool combined with Volks. Volks do not deal much damage, they have good survivability and lategame scaling due to a Schreck. In the first few minutes they can still compete vs opposing infantry, but once BARs or PPSh41 hit, they can only do much with nades. Yet they can still reveal and be a meatshield for damage dealers like Fallschirms, Obers or the leIG.
The other posts are usually either off topic, or ones by VetLolCake are an agreement. Nowhere you really state any balance changes. The only thing I see is you asking for design changes (more allround units, ...), but that's not a balance but a design discussion. Jagdpanzer, leIG and mines.

PS: Against Flak HT rushes you can try to wire off on quite a few maps. Kholodny ferma for example has lots of points that can easily be wired off to prevent it from roaming so freely.

Well i left T2 out as it is a given that you would build this tier as you need the healing. Yes you are correct the leIG is a great tool, but its a support unit that costs a bomb. If you make one of these u are left with no capping power. I actually normally build this unit most games as it soft counters vehicles and "can" be good against hordes of infantry.

However volks will not keep riflemen armed with 1919's in vision for long as they will just melt. Also you must have your leIG protected at all times coz it is the last thing you want stolen from you, therefore losing more capping power.

Balance and design are fairly similar things TBH. If volks are designed to fight at long range then they should have decent DPS at long range etc etc. Design is how balance is created.

I never knew that WIRE stopped a flak.........
22 Jul 2014, 23:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And here i was waiting for a bait flame thread.

Well done op.
23 Jul 2014, 00:26 AM

Why the mods did locked my fanclub for vetlol? He is a good poster. Doesn't spam name calling like lots of ppl here like katitof. I made forum acct to post bc of vetlolcake.he inspired me haha!
23 Jul 2014, 00:34 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I'll move this to Scrap Yard if the spam on this thread continues. @Inverse'd cmon man, use common sense.

http://www.coh2.org/site/rules

23 Jul 2014, 00:39 AM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Updated title for those who are interested into discussing about your opinion rather than on who vetlolcake is.
23 Jul 2014, 00:42 AM

Haha, Nice one! Thanks.

edit: better than a lock thats for sure.
23 Jul 2014, 01:44 AM
Honorary Member Badge

damn and here i was about to lock it. :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 52
South Africa 1
Germany 734
Peru 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias